buyers unable to see my shipping cost

I am having a problem with some of my listings, the shipping to the US and Overseas does not show. Why is this?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

I just tried one of your listings and it is $21.15 to me (near Ottawa)

If i change my location to USA, 90210 (Beverly Hills ya) it says $42.92. So it seems to be working now.

cheers,

--denis

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I see two listings that don't have shipping to the U.S.

Old Clear Glass Stopper

Pingouin knitting pattern magazine

Are you using Canada Post Expedited USA for the stopper?  If so, your package measurements are too small. Your package has to be at least 21 x 14 x 0.5 CM for that service. If you are using Small or Tracked Packet it has to be at least  14cm x 9cm x 1mm      

If your measurements are too small the calculator won't work. It's confusing because the minimum for expedited or regular parcels within Canada is different - 10cm x 7cm x 1 mm  

You're using lettermail for the magazine so are you using light packet for the U.S.? I'm not sure what the problem would be there.     

What international shipping methods do you have listed for those two items? There is no shipping cost other than for Canada.

You have 10 other items with no international shipping cost but all of them just state that you ship to Canada and the U.S.

If you want to ship overseas you will have to change your shipping set up.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hello,

I just tried one of your listings and it is $21.15 to me (near Ottawa)

If i change my location to USA, 90210 (Beverly Hills ya) it says $42.92. So it seems to be working now.

cheers,

--denis

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I see two listings that don't have shipping to the U.S.

Old Clear Glass Stopper

Pingouin knitting pattern magazine

Are you using Canada Post Expedited USA for the stopper?  If so, your package measurements are too small. Your package has to be at least 21 x 14 x 0.5 CM for that service. If you are using Small or Tracked Packet it has to be at least  14cm x 9cm x 1mm      

If your measurements are too small the calculator won't work. It's confusing because the minimum for expedited or regular parcels within Canada is different - 10cm x 7cm x 1 mm  

You're using lettermail for the magazine so are you using light packet for the U.S.? I'm not sure what the problem would be there.     

What international shipping methods do you have listed for those two items? There is no shipping cost other than for Canada.

You have 10 other items with no international shipping cost but all of them just state that you ship to Canada and the U.S.

If you want to ship overseas you will have to change your shipping set up.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply