eBay sellers convention

16 REPLIES 16

eBay sellers convention

I will refrain from commenting

Message 2 of 17
latest reply

eBay sellers convention

Have you decided whether you are going or not Mr. E?

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

eBay sellers convention

Bought my ticket. Got a suite at The Venetian. We have a Meet & Greet Monday night.

A half day Tuesday, full day Wed and Thursday. Half day Friday. The Gala is Thursday night with food and live bands 7-midnight.

San Jose, last Sept was fantastic. They treated us very well. This is going to be even better. There are mutterings this could be as good as Chicago 08 was and that was excellent.

Photobucket
Message 4 of 17
latest reply

eBay sellers convention

Well, frankly, from where I sit, eBay has put up almost nothing but roadblocks and hurdles for the past 3 years.  I've jumped every one, and survived on the other side, but the latest trifecta of rule changes has just about done me in.  I should celebrate??

Message 5 of 17
latest reply

eBay sellers convention

Just sent you a PM 🙂

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

eBay sellers convention

eBay sellers convention

Shocker a negative thread on the US Board Smiley Surprised

Message 8 of 17
latest reply

eBay sellers convention

Same whiners whining about what they always whine about.

Suddenly, I am thirsty.

Photobucket
Message 9 of 17
latest reply

eBay sellers convention

Some of those comments are hilarious. I especially love the first one that says they can't afford to go because they sell on eBay Smiley LOL

Have fun Mr. E Smiley Happy I can't go because I have work... and even if I'm not scheduled to work those days I'd rather stay home and sleep lol. I can imagine my workplace being super busy in July with a lot of people on vacation... that means opportunity to work more for me! 

Message 10 of 17
latest reply

eBay sellers convention

@zee-chan wrote:

Some of those comments are hilarious. I especially love the first one that says they can't afford to go because they sell on eBay Smiley LOL

Have fun Mr. E Smiley Happy I can't go because I have work... and even if I'm not scheduled to work those days I'd rather stay home and sleep lol. I can imagine my workplace being super busy in July with a lot of people on vacation... that means opportunity to work more for me! 

Thanks. It will be great.  It is great being around smart, successful sellers.

Every time i go, I learn new techniques that cause me to grow my business and raise profits.

Photobucket
Message 11 of 17
latest reply

eBay sellers convention

• Celebrate. Let’s recognize our vibrant eBay marketplace together. We measure OUR success by YOUR success… come celebrate with us!

REALLY?? must be taken from an ad prior to 2008

Message 12 of 17
latest reply

eBay sellers convention

Have fun Mr E, and toss back a couple for me. I won't be going because:

1) I'm not really fond of eBay right now. 

2) Vegas in July does nothing for me; that's what winter months are for. 

3) (and this is really #1) Docs have told me I can't fly anymore, and before I would drive to Vega in July I would drive to Vancouver or even Montreal to visit family.

But, have a great time and tell us all about it. 

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

eBay sellers convention

@photosalp wrote:

Have fun Mr E, and toss back a couple for me. I won't be going because:

1) I'm not really fond of eBay right now. 

2) Vegas in July does nothing for me; that's what winter months are for. 

3) (and this is really #1) Docs have told me I can't fly anymore, and before I would drive to Vega in July I would drive to Vancouver or even Montreal to visit family.

But, have a great time and tell us all about it. 

I will do as you ask!

Photobucket
Message 14 of 17
latest reply

eBay sellers convention

@mr.elmwood wrote:
 It is great being around smart, successful sellers. 

Every time i go, I learn new techniques that cause me to grow my business and raise profits.

After you return, will you come back here and share?   🙂  

Message 15 of 17
latest reply

eBay sellers convention

@i.am.vivian wrote:

@mr.elmwood wrote:
 It is great being around smart, successful sellers. 

After you return, will you come back here and share?   🙂  

I will try to give updates from Las Vegas. Party Monday night, half day of meetings Tues, full day Wed and Thursday, half day Friday. Gala Thursday night 7-midnight. Strong possibility of Wed night out on the company.

People don't get it, this a for real convention.

Photobucket
Message 16 of 17
latest reply

eBay sellers convention

See you there Mr. E !

Message 17 of 17
latest reply