ebay account payment not removed

I have had my account set up to automatically remove my account payment from my Paypal account for years. It always comes out on the 15th of the month, and here we are at the 20th and it still hasn't been removed. I don't want to have a problem because is hasn't been paid.

Anyone else who pays this way having the same issue?

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

" it says $150.25 owing"

That would be the current amount owing, made of whatever balance there was at June 30th plus all the fees so far in July.

Wait a few days.  If the amount of the June 30th invoice is not collected from your account by then, give eBay a call.

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

" It always comes out on the 15th of the month,"

What is your billing date?

What date did the payment come out last month (June)?

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Pierre: My billing date is the 15th, and it came out on the 15th in June. Occasionally it has been the 16th, but never later.

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

If it came out on the 15th your billing date must be the 1st.

My billing date is the 15th and payment comes out on the 30th.

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

My cut-off date is the 15th. My invoice does not become available until the 18th or 19th. I usually do not get an email until about the 20th.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

"My billing date is the 15th, and it came out on the 15th in June"

That appears to be most unusual as eBay generally collects their fees from me about 7 to 10 days after the billing date.  I frankly do not see how they could collect the same or next day.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

Okay, I found it, the billing date is the last day of each month.

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

OK - take another look at your PayPal account.

Could the amount have been withdrawn last week (a few days before the 15th)?

Also, did you have sufficient funds in your PayPal account at the time in your billing currency?

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

No, it was not removed last week, and yes, I always make sure I have enough money in my Paypal account, have never ever been short. I always leave the correct amount plus $50 in case of a refund being needed.

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

Just checked my account again, it says $150.25 owing.

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

" it says $150.25 owing"

That would be the current amount owing, made of whatever balance there was at June 30th plus all the fees so far in July.

Wait a few days.  If the amount of the June 30th invoice is not collected from your account by then, give eBay a call.

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

Thanks Pierre, I'll do that.

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

I used to have it auto flip to my CC. I changed that to manually paying with PP each month. That works better for me, the way I do things, plus, I get to see the 0.00 owing and know it is paid.

Photobucket
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

I have it auto paid with my CC for the 1.5% cash back lol...... if I have to pay for something irregardless, why pay with PP which doesn't give cash back?
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

I called eBay and told them the situation. They told me that because I registered our new credit card on the 13th, they said the payment wouldn't come off automatically on the 15th, not really sure why. I needed to do a one time payment. It would have been nice to be informed of that, I had no idea that changing the back up credit card would be a problem.

Message 15 of 15
latest reply