ebay migration tool support

I have been asking questions for months on forums and even ebays facebook pages. I always get we are looking into it and will get back to you and never hear back. what email address, person or phone number do I need to call so I can get this headache fixed once and for all.

My issue has been I created drafts getting ready to move my ads months ago but then seen 1000s of issues and decided to wait. I am now being forced into moving them but I need to create new drafts since the old drafts are outdated and or wrong!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I'm in the same boat. Brought up major issues and even provided detail screenshots and outlined the issues last week. Now I am suppose to do even mork work for ebay if I even want it looked at. I didnt know sellers were supppse to do ebays jobs for free  With any luck they still won't be able to figure out how to end old gtc usd listings on .ca. Took over a week to move 500 listings that should have taken a couple hours. This whole process is exhausting and unacceptable. Good luck.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks. Still no response from anyone. I am guess they do not monitor these forums

Message 3 of 3
latest reply