how did my shipping charges change?

i specified shipping charges on my item.

item was won

when buyer contacted me they said it was showing Free Shipping...

i went back to item, and it was still showing my original shipping charges.

what is happening

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

thank you. thank everyone for replying.

i shall certain check on how i have listed my items, regard shipping.  

but still think there is some glitch as you say

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Listing #.
Photobucket
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Is the buyer from the U.S.? When I looked at the sold listing in the watch view with my location set to the U.S. and no zip code listed, I saw Free shipping as well. I see the same thing with the rugby shirt.  Even if the shipping prices are not set up correctly it should not show Free Shipping so that must be some sort of glitch.

But you do need to properly set up your U.S. and international shipping on all of your listings. If you are using calculated shipping It could be that the measurements you entered aren't valid for that shipping service or that service is not available in the country you listed it for. What shipping services do you have listed for the U.S. and other countries?

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

I am guessing that the OP is referring to their one recently sold listing. Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I can't find any completed listings in the last 15 days.
Photobucket
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

Even if the shipping prices are not set up correctly it should not show Free Shipping so that must be some sort of glitch.

If you don't specify a shipping amount to the US, buyers from the US will not see "free shipping" but they will see $0.00 shipping at checkout (at least that's how it worked in the past).

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

I don't think that it works like that anymore. If there no shipping specified, the buyer can't pay.

The Free Shipping that I saw on the OP's listing was showing in the search view but when I went into the listing it said shipping not specified.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

thank you. thank everyone for replying.

i shall certain check on how i have listed my items, regard shipping.  

but still think there is some glitch as you say

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

I have noticed that "free shipping" thing before. It will show in search results and then when I click on that listing, it will disappear.

I have done searches on .ca selecting free shipping to Canada. I get a whole list of results, then, when I click on that listing, the free shipping disappears. It would be an American seller selling to Canada. I selected free shipping to Canada, on .ca, and it would give me results that were NOT free shipping to Canada.

Photobucket
Message 10 of 10
latest reply