paypal shipping

So I linked my Canada post account to paypal and now I can't access light packet. In fact I can't print any labels. Paypal cs says I have to talk to canada post.  Been trying all day and I keep getting the message that it is unavailable of course not until I have repeatedly filled out the form and thats the old one. The new one doesn't even completely load for me to use. I have tried through ebay and also through paypal. Just not working at all. Anyone else having problems or have a fix for me??

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

paypal shipping

@sheepgal54 wrote:

So I linked my Canada post account to paypal and now I can't access light packet. In fact I can't print any labels. Paypal cs says I have to talk to canada post.  Been trying all day and I keep getting the message that it is unavailable of course not until I have repeatedly filled out the form and thats the old one. The new one doesn't even completely load for me to use. I have tried through ebay and also through paypal. Just not working at all. Anyone else having problems or have a fix for me??

Make sure the buyer's phone number (or use 0000000000 as a substitute) is filled out -- that will be an automatic fail (without a proper error message).

Light packet is now only available if you click the Print Shipping Label link in eBay.

Not available directly through paypal (recent change) or from Canada Post online.

When ebay switches to Shippo to handle labels (currently in beta test), light packet will completely disappear as a label option. Supposedly a discount on Small Packet through Shippo will make the cost close to Light Packet.

Canada Post's Snap Ship is currently the best value (until July 31 when the special discount goes away) for any service except Light Packet or Lettermail.

-..-

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

paypal shipping

Today is Sunday and staff levels are probably pretty low at Canada Post customer service. Last I heard they were in New Brunswick.

Have you tried the new ShipShare from Canada Post or the even newer Shippo which will be replacing Paypal shipping?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

paypal shipping

@sheepgal54 wrote:

Make sure the buyer's phone number (or use 0000000000 as a substitute) is filled out -- that will be an automatic fail (without a proper error message).

Light packet is now only available if you click the Print Shipping Label link in eBay.

Not available directly through paypal (recent change) or from Canada Post online.

When ebay switches to Shippo to handle labels (currently in beta test), light packet will completely disappear as a label option. Supposedly a discount on Small Packet through Shippo will make the cost close to Light Packet.

Canada Post's Snap Ship is currently the best value (until July 31 when the special discount goes away) for any service except Light Packet or Lettermail.

-..-

Message 3 of 3
latest reply