"Ship Notification" Emails for Light Packet?

I'm all of a sudden getting these "Ship Notification of Item" emails from Canada Post for my USA Light Packets.

It has this line in it, "You are receiving this email at the request of Stephen "Last Name ;)" (Me) to provide you with updates on the progress of this shipment." I didn't request anything....

So, I'm getting the email as a notice from myself on the progress of something that isn't track-able? Or is my customer also getting one? This has to be new and I don't even get one for all the Light Packets sent.....I don't get it or the point.

Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

@kashka wrote:

I have been getting those,also and today I made up a label thru PayPal for an Etsy sale and the label has "VIN eBay" on the lower left hand corner..Go figure.

Nothing wrong there, PayPal = eBay. It's eBay's Canada Post account you are using when buy postage from PayPal.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 21 of 25
latest reply

Ahh..ok..thanks!

Message 22 of 25
latest reply

I am a buyer . I buy lots off of eBay . I just got this message to . But here is my problem . I have 9 parcels comeing . My address is Whitefox Saskatchewan Canada . But in this letter it says delivered to .
1 Burges Drive On L3M 2Y8 Canada . How can they screw up my mailing address when it's right in front of them . The tracking number don't even match any of mine . So now I'm left not knowing which parcel has been delivered to the wrong address . Very confused .
Message 23 of 25
latest reply

@the_wolf_man_slade wrote:
I am a buyer . I buy lots off of eBay . I just got this message to . But here is my problem . I have 9 parcels comeing . My address is Whitefox Saskatchewan Canada . But in this letter it says delivered to .
1 Burges Drive On L3M 2Y8 Canada . How can they screw up my mailing address when it's right in front of them . The tracking number don't even match any of mine . So now I'm left not knowing which parcel has been delivered to the wrong address . Very confused .

Why did you not start your own thread for your problem?

Instead of tacking on to an old thread from 2 years ago, that deals with a different issue.

Message 24 of 25
latest reply

Have you sent out any parcels to that address?

Is the address familiar to you at all?

Since you don't have a record of that tracking number it's possible that the wrong email address was attached to the delivery and it isn't your package at all.

Message 25 of 25
latest reply