selling limits

does anyone know how i can get a higher selling limit .. right now it's 4 and after i sell the 2 games i'm selling now I can't sell anymore.. So selling 5 games enough is terrible and imo is not worth it considering the games i buy drop in price regularly as they are quite new so if i can't sell games i won't buy games..

Anyway i'm just wondering on this limit thing . will i always have a limit of selling 5 games.. just wondering if I should be moving to amazon.. b4 i get any further on ebay thanks!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

selling limits

Welcome to the frustrations of new selling. All sellers have limits, although, for someone like Pierre, it ma be infinite.

I forget the initial limits, but, it is a certain number of sales over 90 says, I believe.

The only other way is to phone and ask. If they say "no" and will not consider it, step back and just do your best with what you have. I would not advise repetitious phoning as they keep track of who phones, how often, what you say.

I have found, that when I want something, politeness, friendly, goes a long way. Expect and understand that they will say in the short term. Hope they may say "welllll....." and you have an opening.

They will want to know what you are selling, why, what your sales expectation, short term, are. They will want to know what your source of supply is.

Basically, if you get your foot in the door, they will want to know your business plan. Be prepared.

My FB score and years of selling gets me a US based Peggy very quickly. Your much lower level of experience may dictate otherwise. Expect frustrations and maintain your cool.
Photobucket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

selling limits

Welcome to the frustrations of new selling. All sellers have limits, although, for someone like Pierre, it ma be infinite.

I forget the initial limits, but, it is a certain number of sales over 90 says, I believe.

The only other way is to phone and ask. If they say "no" and will not consider it, step back and just do your best with what you have. I would not advise repetitious phoning as they keep track of who phones, how often, what you say.

I have found, that when I want something, politeness, friendly, goes a long way. Expect and understand that they will say in the short term. Hope they may say "welllll....." and you have an opening.

They will want to know what you are selling, why, what your sales expectation, short term, are. They will want to know what your source of supply is.

Basically, if you get your foot in the door, they will want to know your business plan. Be prepared.

My FB score and years of selling gets me a US based Peggy very quickly. Your much lower level of experience may dictate otherwise. Expect frustrations and maintain your cool.
Photobucket
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

selling limits

This should help explain how the limits work and how to have them increased.

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/sellinglimits.html

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

selling limits

I find the limits increase automatically quickly, but then get stuck at a number (like 1000). You have to call in when that happens.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply