top rated seller?

So I decided to look up my items on ebay.com to see if my items show up on page 1 . 

I just realized that on .ca I am a top rated seller but not on .com . I had always thought it was universal and if your account was top rated on one website that it was on another . Does anyone know how I can become top rated on .com do I have to list items on .com and not just .ca ?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

top rated seller?

You must be talking about a different member ID than the one you used to post.

If you go to your Seller Dashboard on that ID you will see Regions in a drop-down menu at the top. Select USA and it will tell you how close or far you are to becoming a Top-Rated USA seller. Only Top Rated plus gets the badge. Tracking Uploaded on Time is one that many Canadian sellers struggle with for USA shipments since not everyone approves of Tracked Packet rates. "For this requirement, we look at your transactions during the past 3 months. To be a Top Rated Seller, 90% of your transactions must have tracking uploaded within your stated handling time, in addition to receiving a carrier scan."while Transactions and sales might be holding you back: "To be a Top Rated Seller, you must have at least 100 transactions and US $1,000.00 in sales during the past 12 months". If you click on the for more information link from this page, you'll go to http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/top-rated.html. It's the ebay.ca version of the link pierre posted above e and it explains the difference between Global Top-Seller and USA Top-Seller. Or ebay.co.uk or ebay Germany et cetera. 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

top rated seller?

The rules are different on eBay.com:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/top-rated.html

Now, being a TRS on .ca entitles you to the 20% rebate on FVF even if your listings sell on .com.

However, you do not get the TRS+ icon when listings are viewed on .com

Not a big deal!.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

top rated seller?

You must be talking about a different member ID than the one you used to post.

If you go to your Seller Dashboard on that ID you will see Regions in a drop-down menu at the top. Select USA and it will tell you how close or far you are to becoming a Top-Rated USA seller. Only Top Rated plus gets the badge. Tracking Uploaded on Time is one that many Canadian sellers struggle with for USA shipments since not everyone approves of Tracked Packet rates. "For this requirement, we look at your transactions during the past 3 months. To be a Top Rated Seller, 90% of your transactions must have tracking uploaded within your stated handling time, in addition to receiving a carrier scan."while Transactions and sales might be holding you back: "To be a Top Rated Seller, you must have at least 100 transactions and US $1,000.00 in sales during the past 12 months". If you click on the for more information link from this page, you'll go to http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/top-rated.html. It's the ebay.ca version of the link pierre posted above e and it explains the difference between Global Top-Seller and USA Top-Seller. Or ebay.co.uk or ebay Germany et cetera. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

top rated seller?

The important thing about the TRS is the discount.

Everything else is egoboo.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply