waiting for monthly promotional listings

My monthly seller dashboard was reviewed and updated Aug.20th, but I did not get my fifty free listings...should I call them

Thank you

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

free monthly listings, come on the first of the month for monthly allotments, promos can come on any day..

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@diane.ryan wrote:

My monthly seller dashboard was reviewed and updated Aug.20th, but I did not get my fifty free listings...should I call them

The 50 free listings (for non-store accounts) are given out at the start of the month.

What does the Promotional Offers section show you on your My eBay: All Selling page?

Or are you using the new Seller Hub ?

-..-

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

From the brevity of your question, it's hard to pinpoint exactly what you need to know. But here's a try.

Your Seller Dashboard is where you find feedback and details on your performance as a seller with metrics on defects etc, not your monthly allotment of listings.

Your Selling Manager is where you will find details on your specific selling limits and monthly allotment, and then also promotional offers for more listings if and when applicable.

OR were you expecting an increase to your selling limits after the monthly review of your performance as part of what you see on the Dashboard?

There are four or five inter-related but different matters we could be talking about. 

Let us know what you mean.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply