Custom label in Selling Manager

When you go into Selling Manager on eBay.CA and go to the Drafts page (where you select which drafts to edit before using the bulk tool), you seem to be able to sort your drafts by any of the headers (Title, Price, Created Date, etc.) except Action and Custom Label.

Is there a way to sort the drafts by the custom label on that page so I can sort them in a specific way that is meaningful to me? Am I missing something, or is it just not possible?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I took a screenshot of the page so you could better understand exactly what page I am talking about.

Untitled.png

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I'm thinking that since it is a Custom Label where you could enter virtually any data, that ebay has not invested any time finding ways to sort that unknown data. But that is a guess only, I'm not really the best person to answer this since I don't use Custom Labels yet myself. I've always looked at that option but I'm afraid the day I decide to use it for something important, they will drop it or stop supporting it. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

That would make sense if it wasn't for the fact that you can do exactly that with the title (enter virtually any data and sort the column).

If it bothers me enough by Wednesday I'll bring it up at the weekly chat. It's really not a big deal, just something I think would be useful to have.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Yes, good idea. Ask Raphael. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 6 of 6
latest reply