Deals for Pictures in a Ad

I created an Ad to which I saved but it seems there is No option for Bundles or Package Deals for Pictures of the amount I would like to have in my Ad, there once was a Deal like this available to people but not now.

Does eBay offer a Deal for Pictures as I would like to post about 60 Pictures in my Ad?

Thankyou to anyone for any information with regards to this in advance.

Tiffany

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Tiffany - You can only have 12 photos but you can upgrade for a cost to make your pictures supersized in search.

60 photos....wow!

If I ever have more than photos that are important, I put that in my ad "Please ask for more photos as I can only post 12. I'd be happy to send them."

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Hi Tiffany - You can only have 12 photos but you can upgrade for a cost to make your pictures supersized in search.

60 photos....wow!

If I ever have more than photos that are important, I put that in my ad "Please ask for more photos as I can only post 12. I'd be happy to send them."

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

xeposter
Community Member

If you use a photo host (ex Photobucket), you can post as many photos in your description as you want without uploading them on eBay.

It is free too!

This is my POSTING id.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Alex - please explain this witchcraft you speak of!!!
I need this - I need to know how to do this.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

http://photobucket.com/

This is my POSTING id.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

More than half of the transactions on eBay now apparently use a mobile device.

Have you looked at your current listings, with the maximum of 12 pictures, on a smartphone?

You may change your mind about adding more photos.

Or not.

There are also changes coming to eBay about jargon jargon techspeak jargon live content jargon jargon. I have no idea what they are babbling on about, but it may affect your plans, so look under Announcements for Updates.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Thankyou everyone for your help but I`ll stick to the ask me for more pictures way and post as many pictures as I can, as the rest is too complicated for me to sign up and join and share and so on.

Thankyou Everyone.

Sincerely:

Tiffany

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

The mystery continues! Are you planning to picture every one of the seeds in a packet?
Interesting product though. 🙂
Message 8 of 8
latest reply