I'm trying to bulk relist unsold items on ebay.com. So far it's been one item at a time.

There are no tabs below the unsold listings to click on. I looked at the SYI, but can't get it to show up on my selling page. Thanks for helping.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

I'm trying to bulk relist unsold items on ebay.com. So far it's been one item at a time.

@collectablejeff wrote:

There are no tabs below the unsold listings to click on. I looked at the SYI, but can't get it to show up on my selling page.

I have the same issue -- very annoying.   eBay.CA still works fine for bulk relisting.

-..-

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Yeah, it just switches to the first page for new listings when I try.

Ah well, one at a time and do it right.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just relisted on eBay.com, over 500 items a few hours ago and it worked fine.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

@collectablejeff wrote:

There are no tabs below the unsold listings to click on. I looked at the SYI, but can't get it to show up on my selling page.

I have the same issue -- very annoying.   eBay.CA still works fine for bulk relisting.

-..-

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Yeah, it just switches to the first page for new listings when I try.

Ah well, one at a time and do it right.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just relisted on eBay.com, over 500 items a few hours ago and it worked fine.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

The new seller hub does have the proper bulk options for unsold.

The old seller style for My eBay on ebay.com is missing most of the bulk options for unsold.

For those who haven't switched yet...

http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/news/fallupdate16/seller-tools.html#tab=faqs&faq=faq-sh-q12

-..-

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@collectablejeff wrote:

There are no tabs below the unsold listings to click on. I looked at the SYI, but can't get it to show up on my selling page. Thanks for helping.

same issue I had a week ago Smiley Frustrated

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 7 of 7
latest reply