Listing form treats me as if I'm in the US shipping out... How do I change that?

I couldn't find where I could change the country of origin.

Thanks

Skylar-53

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Listing form treats me as if I'm in the US shipping out... How do I change that?

Are you listing here on eBayCanada or on the dotCOM site?

Whatever site you are listing on, the Domestic Shipping service is for that site's country.

So dotCA has Canada as Domestic and all Calculated rates are based on Canada Post services.

While dotCOM has USA as Domestic and all Calculated rates are based on USPS services.

Once you get into the International Shipping section, you choose 'Shipping from an International Location" and a Flat Rate cost, if you are on a site where you do not live.

There are a few details I've glossed over (courier services, crossborder freight forwarding services).

As a returning seller, you should be aware that your customers' payments will be Held by Paypal against your performance. This is a Buyer Protection and nothing personal. You can still buy (sometimes discounted) PP shipping labels from the Held funds.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 3 of 3
latest reply