Turbo Lister - International shipping options - North America being combined with rest of the world

Has anyone else experienced this.  Example - if I list on Ebay Canada I specify a domestic shipping rate say of $3. for that same item I list a shipping charge to the USA which is deemed international at $4.  For the rest of the world I identify as international with $10. shipping.   The problem I am experiencing is people from say Australia also see the international rate of $4. for the USA and pick this lower shipping rate and check out with that amount.  It actually shows up in the listing when the sale is over.

See item number  371004598133 the customer is from Australia and when they pick their shipping options they see the wording

US $4.00
Australia
USPS First Class Mail Intl / First Class Package Intl Service

US $12.00
Australia
Standard Int'l Shipping

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Turbo Lister - International shipping options - North America being combined with rest of the world

To get around that when using flat rate shipping you can state the same service for both Canada and international. For example, I use the term Standard Int'l Shipping for Canada and then use it again for any other country outside of the U.S.Then, the Australian buyer will only see the price to their location. An example is item 271398805260

You shouldn't be stating that you are using USPS first class to Canada unless you actually are going to the U.S. and shipping from there. If the buyer doesn't look at your location, they might assume you are an American seller which isn't necessarily a good thing as they might prefer to buy from within Canada.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.  I discovered that the problem was me......UBD

I did a massive update on about 4000 items and some how I combined the shipping box of Canada & International together.

Turbo lister usually works well with 1500 items or less, but I continually keep stretching the limits of it.  So it was my fault.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply