Turbo Lister Item Numbers and Ebay listings

Is there any way to remove the item numbers from Turbo Lister listings?

If I duplicate a listing on TL that has a item number, will it upload both listings with the same item number? Change one of the listings to a different item number? Not upload the listings with the same item number except the first one? Not upload any to Ebay? or ???

Any help would be appreciated

I am trying to do an audit of all items and don't want to have to redo all the listings again.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Item number in TL is a pain. The only way to remove it is to export the listing to a csv file on your hard disk and import it back. Do this with one listing as a test, then another one, then test list to see if all okay. I know it works but do a thorough test. I am concerned about photos being okay and the right size. When confident, do more. I would not do more than 25 at a time because TL is so slow and you need to be in control.

Removing the item number is such an often requested question in the ebay forums usa you would think it would have been an easy thing to do now. 5+ years I have seen this question!
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks for the reply. I guess their support is as good as Ebay's.

Since it is free, a proper help manual would be nice. The one on line is extremely basic.

I also have a java script error but TL support had no answers either

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

We have been duplicating listings and uploading them with no problems for years. I don't really see the point of the templates when you can duplicate a listing, edit it then upload.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply