Turbo Lister - Relisting from the Canadian site to the US site?

Hello 🙂

I have items on my turbolister that were on the Canadian site.

I would like to relist them onto the US site.

Is this possible?  Do you have a link or steps?

Thanks so much

Nancy

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I am also interested in seeing how to do this if possible.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I believe there is the option in Turbo Lister to change "Site" ...have not yet used the feature but from what I see you can switch between USA & Canada. Should be able to edit listing details according to the site to which you are uploading the item.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I tried turbo lister but the spot to change sites is grey and will not allow me too.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Yes, I see what you mean...not sure why that feature disappeared. However, I can still change the site when I use a Turbo Lister backup file from 2015.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I also have been able to go to my listing activity upload my listings to "Waiting to Upload" and edit everything there - Can't do so in a bulk edit method but by editing each individual listing I can change that listing from one site to the other as while in editing mode there still is that ability to change "eBay site" . Then I can edit everything about the listing to accommodate the shipping and other necessary details.It's a long slow process because of all the editing that has to be done and all the changes that need to be made, but it is still doable.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 7 of 7
latest reply