Turbo Lister glitch on shipping destinations

Hi all,

I have been putting up some listings this weekend and keep having the same problem with Turbo Lister.  

In the shipping section, I choose a service for the U.S. then click the box for the United States, then I choose an international service and choose the destinations I want.

Here is the problem,  I save the listing then move it to the Waiting to Upload file, then I click Upload All and this is where it gets to be a problem. When it tries to calculate the fees for upload, it keeps showing that fees cannot be calculated due to the errors in the listings, and every listing will show that it has no destination for the shipping service to the U.S.  And, sure enough when you open the listing, the check mark for the U.S. has been removed, and also the one for France. What the heck?? So I have to go back in each listing and check the box again and save it in the Waiting to Upload folder, then it will work. I have had this happen on every listing.

Suggestions? I just downloaded all of the new updates the day before yesterday, so everything is up to date.

This is more than a little frustrating.

Thanks!

Heather 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi threebears63,

To better assist you with this issue, we advise that you contact Customer Support directly from the program.  This will send us log files that will help us diagnose this issue.  Please follow the steps below to accomplish this:

1-Open Turbo Lister and access your User File

2-Click on the Help link at the top of the page next to Tools (not the Help button)

3-Select Contact Customer Support

4-In the Subject Field, select the option that best fits your issue

5-In the Detailed description of question or problem, enter details of your issue.

6-Put "NA" in the next field.

7-Click Send Email.

We will review the files and reply to you as soon as we can with possible solutions.

Regards,

Draex

eBay Turbo Lister Support

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hello, 

Thanks for your reply, but I found a work around that is getting the job done. Instead of filling out the shipping information that you can see on the listing page I am using the "shipping options" button down at the bottom that opens a separate window, filling out the information there and saving it, that is working fine. Filling it our on the main page wasn't working, don't know why. I will just keep doing it this way.

Thanks!

Heather 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply