Turbo Lister on .ca is a disaster right now as shipping will not work

Tried a listing on .ca as since the last update it is a disaster. Shipping has no choice for letter mail, can't set up domestic, half the fields are blank so you have to guess what is going on. I have installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled. This is the 3rd time this useless Ebay toll has had major issues to make it unusable. I am getting tired of having to wipe all data out, and then start from scratch.

Why can Ebay never have a program that works right in Canada or do we not even exist. Where is the support for this piece of junk, or why not get rid of it totally.

This is getting ridiculous as it seems to be OK if listing on .com!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Sorry I cannot offer any advice as to what is causing your problems with Turbo Lister. I list exclusively on.ca with Turbo Lister & do not encounter the problems of which you speak. I have used Turbo Lister several times over the past month & have not encountered any issues.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I to had exactly the same problems with Turbo Lister and could never get it to work right. I eventually gave up and opened an account with Sellers Source book. It's not problem free, but they are there instantly to answer any questions or sort out problems. Costs eight or nine dollars a month but is well worth it to me.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply