When Turbo Lister Support Ends in 2017 Can it still be used?

I hate to see the Turbo lister tool go.  Question.... will it no longer be allowed to use it on Ebay after June 2017 ......or can it still be used just no longer supported by Ebay.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

The impression that I got is that you wont be able to use it at all although I'm not 100% certain on that.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Thanks for your note, I will need to dig further........

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Another seller addressed this issue with Raphael on one of the Wednesday chat sessions and was told to get use to listing items using eBay's selling tools. 

Turbo Lister would not longer be supported or a useable function as a listing tool come the Spring of 2107...

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

oops.... 2017! 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I like the convenience of Turbo Lister, but I have noticed a feature that the web-based listing tool has that TL oddly doesn't: You can rearrange pictures on Ebay's listing tools but not in TL. You can also edit a picture that was already uploaded on Ebay's listing tools, but not in TL. So it doesn't really bother me that we won't be able to use it starting next year. Slightly less convenience, but better picture management, so it balances out.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@wonsxela wrote:

I like the convenience of Turbo Lister, but I have noticed a feature that the web-based listing tool has that TL oddly doesn't: You can rearrange pictures on Ebay's listing tools but not in TL. You can also edit a picture that was already uploaded on Ebay's listing tools, but not in TL. So it doesn't really bother me that we won't be able to use it starting next year. Slightly less convenience, but better picture management, so it balances out.

Not really, I can alter all my pictures using TL because I have them hosted on Photobucket rather than on Ebay.  We will see if the new tools lets you revise say 5,000 items at a time......like shipping or length of auctions.  Also lets see how easy it will be with the new tools to convert from one country to another.  Example Canada to UK or Germany if one wanted to. Or revising thousands of listing prices in mins or auction to fixed...... Time will tell.  I wish some existing Ebay employees  would buy the rights to TL and run with it and charge users a fee.  If not looks like I will be subscribing to SixBit.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I too will miss Turbo Lister, one of the reasons is I use it for history record.  I download all my sales for the months so I have what CD's I sold last Aug 2015.  I suppose I will still be able to use it for that but after 2017 not add anything to it.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 9 of 9
latest reply