Seller Listing Tools
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Active Listings not appearing

Hi, as of of last night I am unable to see may active listings on my APP. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still says I have no active listings even though I have 31. Any suggestions on how to fix this issues?

picture rotation

I have an issue with pictures not uploading correctly. I take the photo vertical, download onto my computer, rotate it to the proper orientation, BUT when I upload to either ebay.ca, or ebay.com either directly, or using turbo Lister, the rotation ei...

Auto-Relist not currently functioning

Anyone else noticed their automated relists aren’t working? Since sometime yesterday, Auctions that end stay ended instead of following the automatic Relist rule applied.Theories?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wishlist for things that need to be fixed in eBay

Starting list of eBay features that are not working properly to get fixed ASAP. Feel free to add your favourites. 1. Bring back watcher feature for ANY watchers.2. Paypal payments to arrive in your email in real time all the time. All emails for that...

No longer preview before deleting Unsolds

One more Ebay feature has now also disappeared(been deleted). You no longer have a preview prior to deleting UNSOLD listings. If you are rushing very easy to delete a listing in error. Delete with caution. If you believe you have made an error you ma...

Resolved! Calculating shipping New to ebay dot ca

Hello, I just moved to back to Montreal from the US (after being gone for 20 years). I have been selling on ebay for a few years. It's pretty easy to calculate the shipping cost from the US site when posting an item, when you have the weight and size...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Call-back is an utter failure.

Have you ever tried to get a callback from eBay. If you haven't don't bother they will never call you back. I've tried to use it both online and by phoning in and asking for a callback. The answer is always 30+ minutes but I'm now up to 3 hours and g...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Promotion not honored (Sell for $1) - Any advise?? (Terrible Customer Service with long wait)

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. I recently took advantage of "Sell for $1" promotion which was offered on the www.ebay.ca website. I listed 4 items within the promotional 24 hour period and sold all items within the 30 day peri...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Impossible to create a sale

Hi everyone,since we have been updated to Seller Hub, I can't create a sale. The message says: "We ran into a problem, but we're working on it. Please try later."Somebody else has the same issue?Thanks.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller hub

If I had some sales maybe I would enjoy using the New Hub - but, No Sales to speak of anymore - what has happened to the old ebay - some say blame it on the new search engines which seems to drive lookers AWAY rather than TO your site - Good Luck one...

Selling Manager tool to check your calculate postage

Was just checking features out on the new Selling Manager and tried the Calculate shipping on my Active listings page. When it opens, it displays with the measurements you added to your original listing but in inches and lbs & oz. Not cm's and Kg & g...

Help, I can't set shipment to the USA

Hi all, A buyer from the state would like to purchase item I sell but can't seem to be able to apply the shipping cost. For the shipping setting, I have set :1. domestic shipment as flat2. International shipment, I chose custom location:a) United Sta...

Bulk Editor Acting Weird

I've been using the Bulk Editor all day to alter listings. It has suddenly gone boom boom. Display view is awry, formatting on text is lost. This one was funny: As you can see, they are already ALL selected. I think it's time to quit for a bit.

Screen Shot 2016-08-31 at 4.57.32 PM.png
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

CATEGORY

The eBay system really suck in a BIG WAY!! When want to revise and change the category as the original category I used was wrong and revised it to the right category and of course I have to fill the item specifies and 12 hours, it went back to the wr...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Handling Time"?

I noticed that I have a lot of "late shipment" penalties that I don't understand. All packages arrived on a timely manner. What does "....handling time you offer in your listings"? I put 1 business day, maybe that is a mistake? I see "Did the item ar...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! revising form

I'm trying to add a couple of pictures to a listing under this name.When I click on Revise , whether from the listing or from my Active Listings list, it takes me, not to the existing listing form , but to the new New Listing Sell Your Item Form. Mor...

Custom label in Selling Manager

When you go into Selling Manager on eBay.CA and go to the Drafts page (where you select which drafts to edit before using the bulk tool), you seem to be able to sort your drafts by any of the headers (Title, Price, Created Date, etc.) except Action a...

Seller Hub on .ca

When is Seller Hub going to be available on the .ca site? I've been using Turbo Lister for 10 years, have 6000+ active and about 1000 inactive listings there. Have Selling Manager Pro but haven't used it to create listings yet. The boards are saying ...

Is the shipping calculator out of whack for Canadians?

I carefully checked shipping costs to several international locations before listing my item. The costs, according to the Canada Post website, were between $18 for shipping within the country to between $47 and $57 for shipping to the U.S.A. or inter...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has anyone had any success with the listing migration tool in 2017?

I've been trying to move some old listings to ebay.ca but I have had no success ith the listing migration tool for over a week. Called customer service and they said it isn't working (refreshing doesn't add any listings to work with) and supposedly i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't list an item

Every time I try to list an item it tells me to activate my account, which I do but it only brings me back to the create a listing page, which I'll click List it and rinse & repeat... help please!

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Subtitle fees

the $1.50 Subtitle fee, is that charged per items or just per auction or buy it now I have a Buy it now with a quanity of 30, good to canceled item, would that be a 1 time fee of a $1.50, or each sale, what if the good til canceled lasted two years

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I remove my items from the USA site and put them on the .CA site?

When I signed up on eBay, I only bought stuff for many years. I didn't do any selling. I THINK I signed up on ebay.ca, but I'm not sure. Anyways, only a few months ago I decided to start selling. (I have a dozen or so items that have been collecting ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.