eBay Selling Manager (basic) glitch in UnSold View

This past Sunday I had a few listings ending. They went into unsold. When checking the UnSold in Selling Manager, one was a listing that had ended Oct 10,2014 and was sold. Fixed Price 30 days. It should not have appeared in the UnSold because it had been deleted from UnSold weeks before.

Now this listing is not in My eBay UnSold.  Only in Selling Manager (basic not Pro) UnSold listing.

First time I have seen a glitch like this. Others in the forums have posted that UnSold listings appear or disappear like this. Sometimes sellers would list the UnSold listings that actually had been sold and then sell the item twice and get into trouble with selling something they no longer have.

It has been a couple of days in UnSold. I am just waiting to see if it disappears. I can view the listing, it seems to be real.

If eBay staff from the Seller tools reads this post (sometimes they do in this Selling Tools forum), the listing is 191322641658 in case you wish to check into this. I will not delete for a few more days. The listing appears in Selling Manager UnSold but not in My eBay Unsold.

Now in the past, I thought I had listings appear in UnSold that I thought I had deleted. These were for FP 30 days (or less) and I would have the listing in UnSold twice. One from the current UnSold that ended and one from the past that I deleted days or weeks earlier. I could never prove this but this time I know it happened.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi pocomocomputing,

I have reviewed the item and do see that it should be in the Sold only view.  The reason it appears in the Unsold is because the system is seeing it as 1 Available Qty, even though both have sold.  1 sales record shows in the Sold section, where the other is showing in the Archived section.

I've reported this to our developers and they are currently looking into the issue.

I understand your frustration and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Regards,

Draex

eBay Selling Manager Support

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi pocomocomputing,

I have reviewed the item and do see that it should be in the Sold only view.  The reason it appears in the Unsold is because the system is seeing it as 1 Available Qty, even though both have sold.  1 sales record shows in the Sold section, where the other is showing in the Archived section.

I've reported this to our developers and they are currently looking into the issue.

I understand your frustration and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Regards,

Draex

eBay Selling Manager Support

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I just had something similar occur and attributed it to the Good 'Till Cancelled Out of Inventory/Stock feature that ebay was rolling out. The item in question had been multi-quantity and 30 days in duration and it sold-out beforehand. So, I located more from within my stores and relisted it. Lo and behold, it magically appeared in Unsold citing the day it would have originally ended had it not sold-out.

If I had NOT been paying attention, this item would have been added to the bulk relistings I was working on at the time. It was not ever a Good Till Cancelled listing nor have I opted into the new feature. I like to keep a closer eye on those things myself. (For obvious reasons.)

Thank you for posting your issue. I had been wondering if I should do the same since it happened.

The listing was to have ended on Dec. 8 and that was the Unsold ending date but it only materialized a few days ago at most. Once I checked it was still actively listed and properly listed, I deleted it from Unsold. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply