Seller Listing Tools
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can you change the currency for shipping discounts to CAD?

My listings are all in CAD but when I got to make shipping discounts (https://www.ebay.ca/ship/prf) the settings are all in USD. Is there a way to change the settings to CAD? USD is really impractical because my actual auctions are in CAD as are my s...

Shipping Rate Table not working

Hi. I'm trying out the shipping rate table for domestic shipping, for the first time. But when I preview it, it doesn't activate and the shipping says 'contact seller for costs'. Is there a way around this, or is it just the preview that doesn't acti...

Pictures on my listings

Hello. I am trying to make my listings better with better pictures. I see other listings that have the picture magnified when you hover over it. Can someone tell me how I can get that feature. I've tried the picture pack when I'm creating a listing, ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

International Priority Canadapost

As an FYI to anyone wanting to use Priority Worldwide which is acceptable for International and the USA for larger parcels, according to Canadapost the limit should be 30 KG. In setting up a listing for buyer, according to the eBay Calculator the all...

USA Priority CP.JPG eBay Priority.JPG Priority WW.JPG

Resolved! Requirements for International Mail Canada Post 2021

A quick read: Changes to U.S. and international shipping – Here’s what you need to know Online:Customs forms can already be managed online for all your international packages. With Canada Post, it’s a simple matter of completing an online form (Link ...

See which of my listings have sales tax applied

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone knows of a quick way to view all of my listings and see which ones have the sales tax applied. Whenever we create a bullion listing we have to remove the sales tax charge, but that removal of the checkmark carries over ...

Resolved! Item location

Hi,I am a new seller(eBay.ca), and I am wondering can I list items which location is in Japan to void the import tax and shipping cost.Thank you!

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller Tool Issues

For anyone that uses any of the available seller tools like Auctiva, Inkfrog, Shopify etal. Generating Token issue. https://community.ebay.com/t5/Tools-Apps/Auctiva-API-does-not-seem-to-function-and-Ebay-support-is-a-joke/m-p/31142152#M30056 First re...

Turbo LIster Now Gone

For those who used the tool, last night got the message it no longer works. No surprise as Ebay has been telling us for years that the tool will come to an end. Seller hub is not a good replacement and Six bit is a big learning curve. Wish someone wo...

• 11 replies
  • 2 helpful

Bug when listing shipping information on eBay Canada?

I searched and didn't find anything else about this (but I may be bad at searching).I live in Toronto so when I am making listings, I always give people the option for a local pickup. The issue that I have is that regardless of whether I have already...

• 0 replies
  • 5 helpful

Out of stock

Out of stock!! How do I remove out of stock on my listings? I only sell one item per listing. Please let me know where I can disable it. thank you

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay app unable to open draft

My eBay app is malfunctioning, when attempting to start a listing it says “Unable to open draft” The data couldn’t be read because it isn’t in the correct format (BoltV2ParserDataCorrupted(URL.finalValueFeeURL)) please advise on action to take to rem...

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Variation Listings showing available quantities for sold-out items

I have many GTC Variation Listings. Recently I've noticed that items which are sold-out are showing available quantities on the listing. This is causing confusion with buyers, who think the sold-out item is still available. The listing should specify...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Did eBay system fail us??

Did the eBay system fail us?? I put one insane buyer on my block last week and yet she is able to bid on more items today! I thought once when we put anyone on the block list, they cannot bid or contact us, right?? Anyone knew?? Thanks.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

USA seller, shipping shows "calculate" - how buyer calculate shipping fee when placing order?

Hi, I am USA seller. "Calculate Shipping"- Offer another service, check marked: France, Germany, United Kingdom, Small Packets - International -Ground.- Entered Dimensions and Weight- When clicking "Calculate Shipping" at International shipping on my...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post Service

From time to time Canada Post comes true with really outstanding service. I sent a small parcel from Belleville ON to Dartmouth NS on Monday afternoon It was dropped at the local postal station at 14:36 (estimated delivery according to CP standards M...

State Sales Taxes

Does anyone know of a place IN eBay that clarifies the sales tax percentage that are being charged by State by eBay? The link below only confirms for a few random states. https://www.ebay.ca/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/taxes-import-charges?id=...

Calculated shipping costs to Canada and USA...

Hey guys!Long-time eBay seller from the UK, recently moved to Canada and in teh process of starting to sell from Canada now. One things that sticks out like a sore thumb that we cannot find the answer to... We noted you can enter the dimensions and w...

eBay Improvements

Just was doing a little thinking between watching orders trickle in and paint drying and was wondering if anyone recalls a new feature or announcement that caused some sort of major increase to business? Off the top of my head, none came to mind. Tho...

Resolved! Allowing only bids and buyers from contiguous US states (excluding Alaska and Hawaii)

Hello,I am wondering if there is a way to avoid shipping to addresses in Alaska and Hawaii due to the hiked up shipping fees to these two states. The only restriction seems to be applied via countries but I certainly do not want to overlook the whole...

Technical Problem

Can't Save drafts or listing on Nov14 since noon on eBay Canada anyone else experiencing the same thing or is it just me.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone that has Item Specifics issues Tool

Fix your problem listings Tool: Spotted this by entirely by accident. Tells you which listings need Item specifics/suggestions or require relisting. Have now added to shortcuts in my Sellers Hub. Functions a little less painless compared to the Otise...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.