revising form

I'm trying to add a couple of pictures to a listing under this name.

When I click on Revise , whether from the listing or from my Active Listings list, it takes me, not to the existing listing form , but to the new New Listing Sell Your Item Form.

More annoying, it does not take me to eBayCANADA where the item is currently listed, but to eBaydotCOM.

And even more annoying, it takes me to eBaydotCOM under an alterate ID.

And most annoying of all, there does not seem to be any way to make this move back to eBayCanada or to this ID.

If I backbutton, it goes to the correct listing, the correct ID, and the correct site.

Any suggestions?

The revisions are just to answer a question for a potential customer, who got the info directly so there is no urgency on this.

pattern 6423 lined swing coat Sz 10 12 14 16 18 20 22 24 unused raglan

item #

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

revising form

That definitely should not be happening. It makes no sense. Did you try logging out, clearing your cache, restarting your computer, and taking a walk in the brisk fall air? The latter is the most import step. Good luck. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

revising form

That definitely should not be happening. It makes no sense. Did you try logging out, clearing your cache, restarting your computer, and taking a walk in the brisk fall air? The latter is the most import step. Good luck. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

revising form

I don't know what's going on with it taking you to another ID or another form but it should be taking you to .com as the listing was done on .com, not .ca.  If you sign into .com with the right ID will it work then?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

revising form

Nope.

It just keeps taking me to the 'stamps' ID and a new Sell Your Item form.

Maureen's advice worked though.

One that I often give others. Sigh.

O wad some Power the giftie gie us
To see oursels as ithers see us!
It wad frae mony a blunder free us,
An' foolish notion:------  Robbie Burns. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

revising form

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 5 of 5
latest reply