2015 Fall Seller Update

Welcome to the 2015 Fall Seller Update discussion thread. Myself and other eBay staff will read all your comments and do our best to respond as our schedules permit.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 298
latest reply
297 REPLIES 297

2015 Fall Seller Update

hello. raphael, sorry the question might be off topic but i really need to know.
i just have question regarding eBay dispute. if buyer loses a case in eBay, why are they allowed to open a case again by PayPal. its seems we as a seller have to fight two times. whats the point of winning eBay case as a seller if buyer opens a PayPal case and wins. shouldn't PayPal at least honor the decision of eBay.

Message 181 of 298
latest reply

2015 Fall Seller Update

instead of tracked to Europe why not use registered, it only costs $17.00 over the shipping and that usually works out much cheaper than the tracked option, especially for high value items in light packages.  It is tracked and insured. 

Message 182 of 298
latest reply

2015 Fall Seller Update

raphael@ebay.com wrote:

One thing I'd like to point out regarding the On Time Shipping metric and what it means for Canadian sellers is, we have started tracking that metric from real life data since August and although I am not at liberty to share any numbers yet (the data is still too young to draw any conclusions), I can say this: starting in November, you'll be able to see for yourself how you will fare under the new rules via a Seller Dashboard preview. This means that starting in November, your dashboard will start showing you what would happen to your account if the new rules were already in effect. Once you see that, you may find that it's not as bad as it may seem today.

In any case, I'll be here to discuss it all with you Smiley Happy

On that note, good evening, I'll be back tomorrow.

I realize that I'm beating a dead horse here but it makes zero sense to me that the ebay business day is incongruent with that which carriers use. Canada Post's 'business day' ends at the final pickup of the day which is about 5 pm. Anything received after that is death with on the next business day. A seller might have until 6 pm to get an acceptance scan at the post office and as late as 9 pm at the counter of an authorized dealer, but that's meaningless. As is the 11:59 pm mark for acceptance scans for ebay's purposes. 

While I'm not as intimately familiar with the systems in place for the couriers, I'm certain it's not much different. 

This needs to be addressed by ebay. I feel as if the people who create these rules for sellers have never actually used ebay to sell. 

Message 183 of 298
latest reply

2015 Fall Seller Update

@vip-fashion13 wrote:

hello. raphael, sorry the question might be off topic but i really need to know.
i just have question regarding eBay dispute. if buyer loses a case in eBay, why are they allowed to open a case again by PayPal. its seems we as a seller have to fight two times. whats the point of winning eBay case as a seller if buyer opens a PayPal case and wins. shouldn't PayPal at least honor the decision of eBay.

Hi vip-fashion13,

This shouldn't happen as far as I know. On the eBay side, one cannot open a case if there was already a case open on PayPal for the same transaction. Not sure if or why PayPal would allow this on their end. Unfortunately I can't speak to their system and rules anymore, I recommend reaching them directly.

Message 184 of 298
latest reply

2015 Fall Seller Update

@mjwl2006 wrote:
I realize that I'm beating a dead horse here but it makes zero sense to me that the ebay business day is incongruent with that which carriers use. Canada Post's 'business day' ends at the final pickup of the day which is about 5 pm. Anything received after that is death with on the next business day. A seller might have until 6 pm to get an acceptance scan at the post office and as late as 9 pm at the counter of an authorized dealer, but that's meaningless. As is the 11:59 pm mark for acceptance scans for ebay's purposes. 

While I'm not as intimately familiar with the systems in place for the couriers, I'm certain it's not much different. 

This needs to be addressed by ebay. I feel as if the people who create these rules for sellers have never actually used ebay to sell. 

Maybe I'm missing something but how could it be a problem if Canada Post couldn't/wouldn't provide acceptance scans past let's say 9 pm at best, and eBay only closes the dat at 11:59 pm? Perhaps there are other carriers who do pick up and scan up to 11:59, or even perhaps Canada Post might scan items after the counters close. In any case I don't see how that plays against sellers at all.

Message 185 of 298
latest reply

2015 Fall Seller Update

raphael@ebay.com wrote:

As I said earlier, we are in constant contact with Canada Post and such things have already been discussed, at length. Ultimately we aren't in control of what they can and can't do. And although I can't speak to their own product capacities and limitations, I am pretty sure that implementing acceptance scans on untracked products is more complicated than just scanning a barcode.

Well then, perhaps eBay needs to be the one to use some flexible thinking and bend just a tad towards Canadians?  For example: 

• Not permit buyers to answer The Question if a Canadian has provided free shipping (i.e. "blank" it out the way they did with shipping cost DSRs)

• Allow Canadian sellers to upload a scan of their own to eBay (to "Messages" perhaps?), showing the Post Office date/receipt stamp (or the new digitally printed receipt I mentioned earlier).  Yes, there might be some sellers who would want to waste hours faking such scans, but I doubt they'd be the majority.  I also think it's hard to "fake" an old-fashioned rubber stamp mark unless you happen to be a graphic artist. 

• Give us a "handicap" on delivery times, i.e. give us an extra 3 days on the clock, rather than suggesting we all extend our handling times (which as you know carries problems of its own). 

• Give Canadians a much wider allowable margin of error in defects in the on-time delivery policy.  15% would be a start, perhaps 12% for TRS.  As many of us here have pointed out, for a smaller volume seller, given that eBay is going to calculate those percentages based on the number of buyers responding to The Question, it won't take more than a couple of inadvertent postal delays in a year to drive us downward.   

You know, it often seems to me that, for a cyber business, eBay is one of the most truculent and least creative companies around.  Its decision-makers act like a bunch of old people who can't (or won't) think flexibly, actually very much like the most retrograde 19th century style business you can think of.  They lay down a stringent rule, then discover -- only later, mind you -- that it's had all sorts of unintended consequences and has alienated and angered an entire sector of its user base.  Then the thinking caps finally get put on, the rule revisionists get busy, and we have more rules to correct the old rules.  

Those guys need to put on their thinking caps in advance.  However, there is still time before they lose a whole lot of very upset and disgruntled Canadian sellers who are caught between a rock and a hard place.  Why deliberately create a policy that is virtually impossible for Canadians to adhere to, and that will may drive many of eBay's Canadian sellers away (or into the ground).  

I realize eBay HQ's focus isn't on us, but why deliberately risk losing or downgrading Canadian sellers (or for that matter, other international sellers) through this policy?  We Canadians have enough challenges to deal with in selling on this platform, from this location, why intentionally create more for us?  This is the part I simply can't fathom.  EBay has -- through the defect system -- eliminated a lot of the worst of the bad apple sellers.  I would think it would want to do whatever it could to hang on to as many of its experienced and proven sellers as possible.  This policy does absolutely nothing in that direction.  In plain words, it's stupid, head-spinningly so.

I'm flabbergasted and angry that I've put years into doing what eBay has told me to do to abide by their rules, and now it comes down to choosing to either go broke using tracking or choosing to allow the luck of the draw to decide whether I survive here.  Frankly, this is no place for a smaller Canadian seller to grow a business. Smiley Sad

The above 4 paragraphs were a rant, in case it wasn't obvious.  The Brits have a word for this: gob-smacked. 

Message 186 of 298
latest reply

2015 Fall Seller Update

@rose-dee wrote:

raphael@ebay.com wrote:

As I said earlier, we are in constant contact with Canada Post and such things have already been discussed, at length. Ultimately we aren't in control of what they can and can't do. And although I can't speak to their own product capacities and limitations, I am pretty sure that implementing acceptance scans on untracked products is more complicated than just scanning a barcode.

Well then, perhaps eBay needs to be the one to use some flexible thinking and bend just a tad towards Canadians?  For example: 

• Not permit buyers to answer The Question if a Canadian has provided free shipping (i.e. "blank" it out the way they did with shipping cost DSRs)

• Allow Canadian sellers to upload a scan of their own to eBay (to "Messages" perhaps?), showing the Post Office date/receipt stamp (or the new digitally printed receipt I mentioned earlier).  Yes, there might be some sellers who would want to waste hours faking such scans, but I doubt they'd be the majority.  I also think it's hard to "fake" an old-fashioned rubber stamp mark unless you happen to be a graphic artist. 

• Give us a "handicap" on delivery times, i.e. give us an extra 3 days on the clock, rather than suggesting we all extend our handling times (which as you know carries problems of its own). 

• Give Canadians a much wider allowable margin of error in defects in the on-time delivery policy.  15% would be a start, perhaps 12% for TRS.  As many of us here have pointed out, for a smaller volume seller, given that eBay is going to calculate those percentages based on the number of buyers responding to The Question, it won't take more than a couple of inadvertent postal delays in a year to drive us downward.   

You know, it often seems to me that, for a cyber business, eBay is one of the most truculent and least creative companies around.  Its decision-makers act like a bunch of old people who can't (or won't) think flexibly, actually very much like the most retrograde 19th century style business you can think of.  They lay down a stringent rule, then discover -- only later, mind you -- that it's had all sorts of unintended consequences and has alienated and angered an entire sector of its user base.  Then the thinking caps finally get put on, the rule revisionists get busy, and we have more rules to correct the old rules.  

Those guys need to put on their thinking caps in advance.  However, there is still time before they lose a whole lot of very upset and disgruntled Canadian sellers who are caught between a rock and a hard place.  Why deliberately create a policy that is virtually impossible for Canadians to adhere to, and that will may drive many of eBay's Canadian sellers away (or into the ground).  

I realize eBay HQ's focus isn't on us, but why deliberately risk losing or downgrading Canadian sellers (or for that matter, other international sellers) through this policy?  We Canadians have enough challenges to deal with in selling on this platform, from this location, why intentionally create more for us?  This is the part I simply can't fathom.  EBay has -- through the defect system -- eliminated a lot of the worst of the bad apple sellers.  I would think it would want to do whatever it could to hang on to as many of its experienced and proven sellers as possible.  This policy does absolutely nothing in that direction.  In plain words, it's stupid, head-spinningly so.

I'm flabbergasted and angry that I've put years into doing what eBay has told me to do to abide by their rules, and now it comes down to choosing to either go broke using tracking or choosing to allow the luck of the draw to decide whether I survive here.  Frankly, this is no place for a smaller Canadian seller to grow a business. Smiley Sad

The above 4 paragraphs were a rant, in case it wasn't obvious.  The Brits have a word for this: gob-smacked. 

Hi rose-dee,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Let's pick up this conversation once you have a preview of the new metrics in your seller dashboard. You might be surprised by what you will see, but in any case at that point we will have real data to look at and discuss. 

Message 187 of 298
latest reply

2015 Fall Seller Update

@isis1313 wrote:

instead of tracked to Europe why not use registered, it only costs $17.00 over the shipping and that usually works out much cheaper than the tracked option, especially for high value items in light packages.  It is tracked and insured. 

Because... it is slowwwww.  And I mean very slow to Europe and beyond.  

I don't see the point of saving a few dollars over tracked shipping when your buyer may file an INR case because the item took longer than they expected to arrive.  The likelihood of losing such a case is good because the item may not arrive until after eBay's allowable case closure time expires.  So you'll get a defect anyway, and have wasted an extra $17.00 to pay for it. 

This is the same problem that exists with tracked surface parcel service.   

Also, to begin with, the item has to be of a significant enough value to warrant a $17.00 surcharge over the already outrageous international rates.  

For example, I sent a ca. 700 gm parcel to France a few days ago that cost an astounding $37.27 CDN by Small Packet Air.  The contents sold for about $60US, and I could in good faith only charge the buyer $19US for the shipping.  In my view there really isn't any good alternative to Europe if you want reasonably quick shipping (under 3 weeks) and you're not selling high value items.  

Personally, I'm going to be rethinking shipping outside Canada and the U.S. at all, given this new policy.  It's just not going to be worth the risks, which were already substantial enough before the Fall Seller Update. 

Message 188 of 298
latest reply

2015 Fall Seller Update

@isis1313 wrote:

Not allowed to send a non documents registered mail outside of Canada.  You can in Cnaada, if it fits lettermail size, but there is no insurance

https://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/manual/pgregistus-e.asp

"

A Registered Mail (U.S.A. and International) item is considered unacceptable if:

• it is used to send non-document items"

https://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/manual/PGregister-e.asp

• Lettermail
  • documents
  • coins, jewellery, manufactured and non-manufactured precious metals, precious stones, cancelled or uncancelled postage stamps, banknotes, stocks, bonds, coupons or other securities negotiable by the bearer, lottery tickets or traveller’s cheques (no indemnity payable on these items)

Message 189 of 298
latest reply

2015 Fall Seller Update

raphael@ebay.com wrote:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Let's pick up this conversation once you have a preview of the new metrics in your seller dashboard. You might be surprised by what you will see, but in any case at that point we will have real data to look at and discuss. 

Raphael, with respect (and I do respect the position you're in having to field these questions that are lobbed at you), I don't think you're quite getting it.  

For a seller like me, with a low volume/higher selling price business and a less than 60% FB rate, if defects are based not on total transactions, but on responding buyers, just one or two "No" answers to the late delivery question will be enough to pretty much finish my willingness to continue on eBay.  

As a seller who has worked extremely hard to maintain a 100% positive FB (forever), 0 defects and a DSR average above 4.9 (almost always at 5.0), I will not allow myself to be denigrated to the point where I'm relegated to grovelling in the shadows like a beggar in order to sell here.  My reputation here has meant a great deal to me and to how I project my business to my buyers. 

Simply put, I must face the fact that the statistics are not going to be in my favour.  If I can't afford tracking, I have absolutely no control over what happens once I put a parcel down on the P.O. counter.  That is the new reality.

As a result, here's what I see in front of me now: 

1. How many "No's" will it take to get to the 3% threshold to lose my US TRS if only 45 buyers in a year actually answer "The Question" (a realistic projection for my business)?  Just 2 buyers. 
  2. How many to reach the 5% threshold to lose my Global TRS?  Just 3 buyers.
  3. How many to lose the standard Global status?  Just 5 buyers. 

These numbers will drop as my FB rate drops (which has been a trend), and as my annual transaction volume drops (a trend over the past year as well).  I may last through levels 1 and 2 of downgrading, but I won't continue once I reach level 3. 

You may be right that I will escape for a while, but sooner or later, like Russian Roulette, the numbers will get me.  

Last year there were 4 huge snowstorms that each delayed my ability to even get out of my driveway by several days, let alone into town.  Not that I didn't communicate that fact to my buyers, but which ones will remember clearly the reason for the delay 3 weeks later, especially if they're living in sunny California or Florida?  

To be honest, since 2013 I knew I might be just one Seller Update away from having my days (years) on eBay ended.  This is probably going to be it.  Unless significant accommodations are made by eBay to this policy by the spring, I will end my annual store subscription and move to a monthly plan so that I can get out before I get so downgraded that I'm either kicked out or invisible.  

Is this really the way eBay wants to treat Canadian sellers who have worked indescribably hard to earn our "gold stars" over the years?  They'll lose us, and then get a whole new crop of unsuspecting and disengaged temporary newcomers who will have no idea what they're doing and will make eBay look even worse than it is now.  What a way to run a business! 

I would still like some assurance that you will pass the earlier suggestions on up the chain, or a good explanation as to why creative solutions for eBay's Canadian sellers are impossible.  

Message 190 of 298
latest reply

2015 Fall Seller Update

raphael@ebay.com wrote:

@vip-fashion13 wrote:

Hi vip-fashion13,

This shouldn't happen as far as I know. On the eBay side, one cannot open a case if there was already a case open on PayPal for the same transaction. Not sure if or why PayPal would allow this on their end. Unfortunately I can't speak to their system and rules anymore, I recommend reaching them directly.

one of my buyer opened a SNAD  case on eBay. eBay closed the case in sellers favor not issuing a refund. 2 days later buyer opened a SNAD case on PayPal. i contacted PayPal asking why are they allowing to reopen a case, i was told buyers in USA & CANADA are allowed to open a SNAD PayPal dispute even if the buyer lost the eBay case for the same transaction and buyer can win the PayPal dispute even though they lost the eBay dispute . its so hard to believe, are buyers getting double protection now. i though i should ask you for more info from your source regarding this, where is the seller protection? shouldn't eBay figure this out with PayPal how would they handle case in a  such situation.

Message 191 of 298
latest reply

2015 Fall Seller Update

@rose-dee wrote:

raphael@ebay.com wrote:

Raphael, with respect (and I do respect the position you're in having to field these questions that are lobbed at you), I don't think you're quite getting it.  

For a seller like me, with a low volume/higher selling price business and a less than 60% FB rate, if defects are based not on total transactions, but on responding buyers, just one or two "No" answers to the late delivery question will be enough to pretty much finish my willingness to continue on eBay.  

As a seller who has worked extremely hard to maintain a 100% positive FB (forever), 0 defects and a DSR average above 4.9 (almost always at 5.0), I will not allow myself to be denigrated to the point where I'm relegated to grovelling in the shadows like a beggar in order to sell here.  My reputation here has meant a great deal to me and to how I project my business to my buyers. 

Simply put, I must face the fact that the statistics are not going to be in my favour.  If I can't afford tracking, I have absolutely no control over what happens once I put a parcel down on the P.O. counter.  That is the new reality.

As a result, here's what I see in front of me now: 

1. How many "No's" will it take to get to the 3% threshold to lose my US TRS if only 45 buyers in a year actually answer "The Question" (a realistic projection for my business)?  Just 2 buyers. 
  2. How many to reach the 5% threshold to lose my Global TRS?  Just 3 buyers.
  3. How many to lose the standard Global status?  Just 5 buyers. 

These numbers will drop as my FB rate drops (which has been a trend), and as my annual transaction volume drops (a trend over the past year as well).  I may last through levels 1 and 2 of downgrading, but I won't continue once I reach level 3. 

You may be right that I will escape for a while, but sooner or later, like Russian Roulette, the numbers will get me.  

Last year there were 4 huge snowstorms that each delayed my ability to even get out of my driveway by several days, let alone into town.  Not that I didn't communicate that fact to my buyers, but which ones will remember clearly the reason for the delay 3 weeks later, especially if they're living in sunny California or Florida?  

To be honest, since 2013 I knew I might be just one Seller Update away from having my days (years) on eBay ended.  This is probably going to be it.  Unless significant accommodations are made by eBay to this policy by the spring, I will end my annual store subscription and move to a monthly plan so that I can get out before I get so downgraded that I'm either kicked out or invisible.  

Is this really the way eBay wants to treat Canadian sellers who have worked indescribably hard to earn our "gold stars" over the years?  They'll lose us, and then get a whole new crop of unsuspecting and disengaged temporary newcomers who will have no idea what they're doing and will make eBay look even worse than it is now.  What a way to run a business! 

I would still like some assurance that you will pass the earlier suggestions on up the chain, or a good explanation as to why creative solutions for eBay's Canadian sellers are impossible.  

I assure you, I really do get it. None of what anyone writes here is being ignored and we do pass all the comments "up the chain" as you say. Actually quite a bit of people in the company are subscribed to the thread and read everything for themselves. Also, I never said that creative solutions were impossible.

I get that your read on what's coming is pretty grim, but I disagree with your assessment. We can only leave it at that for now, since neither of us have much more than speculation to base ourselves on. Let's revisit this once the preview is in place and there is concrete data to look at.

Message 192 of 298
latest reply

2015 Fall Seller Update

@toby**bleep**zu wrote:

Not allowed to send a non documents registered mail outside of Canada.  

I sent a pattern to Europe (my antique sewing patterns are on 20lb standard paper and are strictly speaking, documents).  

I did it once, before Tracked Packet was available.  Never again.  It seemed to take forever to get to the buyer.  And I recall it wasn't really all that much cheaper than Tracked Packet was when TP was introduced, given the extended timeline. 

Registered mail is not the answer to this policy. 

Message 193 of 298
latest reply

2015 Fall Seller Update

@vip-fashion13 wrote:

raphael@ebay.com wrote:

@vip-fashion13 wrote:

Hi vip-fashion13,

one of my buyer opened a SNAD  case on eBay. eBay closed the case in sellers favor not issuing a refund. 2 days later buyer opened a SNAD case on PayPal. i contacted PayPal asking why are they allowing to reopen a case, i was told buyers in USA & CANADA are allowed to open a SNAD PayPal dispute even if the buyer lost the eBay case for the same transaction and buyer can win the PayPal dispute even though they lost the eBay dispute . its so hard to believe, are buyers getting double protection now. i though i should ask you for more info from your source regarding this, where is the seller protection? shouldn't eBay figure this out with PayPal how would they handle case in a  such situation.

Now that eBay and PayPal are separate companies, unfortunately there is nothing we can do about what they do with their buyer protection policy. As I said earlier, we don't allow double claims and block new claims if there was already one open on PayPal for a particular transaction. If PayPal doesn't do the same on their end, as a PayPal customer you need to address that with them. 

Message 194 of 298
latest reply

2015 Fall Seller Update

raphael@ebay.com wrote:
I get that your read on what's coming is pretty grim, but I disagree with your assessment. We can only leave it at that for now, since neither of us have much more than speculation to base ourselves on. Let's revisit this once the preview is in place and there is concrete data to look at.

Well, I can only hope there's no hurricane season here this fall to delay the mails, otherwise I may be booted off eBay before you get to me.  Woman LOL

All I can do now is laugh like an blithering idiot.  Re-read Catch-22 (Joseph Heller), you'll see what I mean. 

Message 195 of 298
latest reply

2015 Fall Seller Update

@rose-dee wrote:

raphael@ebay.com wrote:

Well, I can only hope there's no hurricane season here this fall to delay the mails, otherwise I may be booted off eBay before you get to me.  Woman LOL

All I can do now is laugh like an blithering idiot.  Re-read Catch-22 (Joseph Heller), you'll see what I mean. 

We usually protect sellers from bad marks when force-of-nature type of events occur. We did it when hurricane Sandy hit the east coast. When something like this happens, the eventual low scores received by impacted sellers (for example, sellers who had shipments that logically would have transited through the affected region) were de-scored.

Message 196 of 298
latest reply

2015 Fall Seller Update

raphael@ebay.com wrote:

@rose-dee wrote:

raphael@ebay.com wrote:

We usually protect sellers from bad marks when force-of-nature type of events occur. We did it when hurricane Sandy hit the east coast. When something like this happens, the eventual low scores received by impacted sellers (for example, sellers who had shipments that logically would have transited through the affected region) were de-scored.

Pardon me for butting in but it takes a lot less than Hurricane Sandy to result in significant mail delays. Force majeur can be declared for heavy snowfall and it renders the delivery standards null on anything in the system yet when this had happened in Canada, I've never seen it reflected on the feedback page like Hurricane Sandy was for months. 

Regarding handling time: ebay says until 11:59 pm is fine to get an acceptance scan but it's actually not possible to get an acceptance scan unless a seller puts it into the hands of the postal employee before 4:45 pm or authorized dealer at 8:45 pm. The business days are incongruent. They don't match. One ends more than six hours before the other. An item received at 9 pm is no closer to being delivered than one at 9:01 am the following day. This new policy doesn't make sense. I don't know how to explain it any better. Can another seller help me out?

Message 197 of 298
latest reply

2015 Fall Seller Update

@toby**bleep**zu wrote:

"The difference in allowed defect rates is a bit less than double today"

Its not even close to "a bit less then double", since the entire measurement has changed.    Since ones who don't leave fb now count sas "good", and its on a 1-5 scale the new standard is much much higher for those of us who don't have access to tracking.  And add the compltely mind bogling idea that ebay thinks its right for Canadians get rated on overseas shipment time, while Americans don't.  Back when Banks was here ebay would at least throw us the odd bone with the .ca only listing days.   Now we just get screwed over.  

Good point. I still don't understand how anyone can think that judging us based on feedback numbers is reasonable. It wouldn't have as much of a problem with the standards if we were based on total sales. Even then I would be wary but less so.

Message 198 of 298
latest reply

2015 Fall Seller Update

For  international registered, I was under the impression that there was no guarantee of online delivery confirmation.  The only mention I see of delivery confirmation is the following...

If you need proof that your Letter-post item arrived at its destination, purchase an Advice of Receipt card at the time of mailing for an extra fee.

The Advice of Receipt card is attached to your Registered Mail item. Your recipient signs and dates the card, and returns it to you in the mail. This card is your proof that the recipient received your Registered Mail item.

Have some sellers seen online del confirmation for registered lettermail international?

Message 199 of 298
latest reply

2015 Fall Seller Update

@mjwl2006 wrote:
Regarding handling time: ebay says until 11:59 pm is fine to get an acceptance scan but it's actually not possible to get an acceptance scan unless a seller puts it into the hands of the postal employee before 4:45 pm or authorized dealer at 8:45 pm. The business days are incongruent. They don't match. One ends more than six hours before the other. An item received at 9 pm is no closer to being delivered than one at 9:01 am the following day. This new policy doesn't make sense. I don't know how to explain it any better. Can another seller help me out?

I understand what you are saying perfectly Maureen but I don't understand how this is an eBay issue. Our cut off time to get an acceptance scan is longer than that of Canada Post. How does that negatively impact a seller? You are bound by Canada Post hours because you use Canada Post. What does eBay have to do with it?

Message 200 of 298
latest reply