2017 Summer Seller Update - community discussion thread

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone. 

Opening up a thread to discuss the 2017 Summer Seller Update, announced May 9th on eBay.ca. 

Man Happy

Message 1 of 64
latest reply
63 REPLIES 63

@hlmacdon wrote:

rodney@ebay.com wrote:

I understand your concerns. This is a really complicated change being applied to a fiendishly complicated program. It's difficult to absorb. 

From our modelling, partly because of the protections already in place for Canadian sellers, we don't expect many Canadian sellers to be negatively impacted by the standards changes at all. What we do expect is that we will have far fewer Canadian sellers falling below standard under these rules. 

The grace period is to make sure that things appear to be working out in the way that the models predicted. 

That it is. I would still like to know when and if the seller dashboards will be updated to reflect these changes so that sellers can better evaluate the impact. In my case I can run some data extracts and fiddle about in excel but I'm sure there are many sellers here who would benefit from having a tool that they can use to monitor the (potential) impact on an ongoing basis during the grace period.

Hi hlmacdon,

During the grace period there will be additional messaging in the seller dashboard that indicates that you have received seller protection to keep your status if you are falling out of Top Rated or into Below Standard.  These notifications will start appearing on September 20, 2017, once the protection kicks in.

The dashboard itself will show what your rating would be without the protection. As is the case today, if you are Above Standard, it will show you what is required to get to Top Rated if you click into the detail below the section marked "If we evaluated you today".  Same goes for those who are falling into Below Standard.

We are also looking at ways to send proactive communications to sellers who will have status changes to try to give sellers a heads up in advance of those dates.

As a workaround in the interim, the best way to approximate whether or not you might be at risk is to net out your metrics for the programs.  For instance, if you take your Global transaction volume - volume in all other programs (US, UK, DE) and that should give you roughly your Global transaction volume under the new program.  It will be slightly off since the new program is associating transactions based on the buyer's shipping address, rather than the account address, but should give you a ballpark figure.  Same goes for other metrics (defect rate, etc.).  The requirements to move to another tier in the program have not changed.

I'm not 100% sure that this answers your question, so let me know if you need more details.

Message 41 of 64
latest reply

I don't have enough USA or U.K. buyers to warrant Top Rated in those markets but I will be extremely displeased to see that my Global TRS may not be met when those numbers are eliminated. Am I understanding this correctly?
Message 42 of 64
latest reply

You can spew your ebay corporate response all you like but few believe you (I certainly do not), especially since you stopped replying in the retirement of USD thread six months ago when you ran out of answers for people. Especially not when NOW you say this...

"There is no relationship between our decision to retire USD and align with every other eBay site ever in having one and only one listing currency,"

When last year the corporate line you were feeding us was that the retirement of USD from ebay canada was to improve our sales. Some of us have longer memories for your lies than apparently you yourself do.

Message 43 of 64
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mjwl2006 wrote:
I don't have enough USA or U.K. buyers to warrant Top Rated in those markets but I will be extremely displeased to see that my Global TRS may not be met when those numbers are eliminated. Am I understanding this correctly?

A couple of points to consider:

1. If you have a problem selling into the USA or UK today, those transactions negatively impact both your global standards and your UK or US standards. Under these new rules, that's no longer the case. No more double-jeopardy for Canadian sellers. 

2. We're protecting sellers from impact from the next 6 months, so there's time to try to build up more sales to domestic or other international countries. 

3. If after 6 months, you ultimately aren't able to reach minimum sales global top rated, but are able to maintain US Top Rated, then as a Canadian you still get the FVF discount on listings created on either ebay.ca ebay.com. 

Message 44 of 64
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@deeeight wrote:

You can spew your ebay corporate response all you like but few believe you (I certainly do not), especially since you stopped replying in the retirement of USD thread six months ago when you ran out of answers for people. Especially not when NOW you say this...

"There is no relationship between our decision to retire USD and align with every other eBay site ever in having one and only one listing currency,"

When last year the corporate line you were feeding us was that the retirement of USD from ebay canada was to improve our sales. Some of us have longer memories for your lies than apparently you yourself do.

deeeight

Please pretend to be a bit more civil, or I won't bother to respond to your posts. 

What I was saying was that there is no relationship between the retirement of USD and the new Shippo platform. That's the truth. 

The retirement of USD code has allowed us to complete the recent rollout of the new Sell Your Item form on ebay.ca, and is making it materially easy to deliver things like the Bucks program and Gift Card programs we announced last week. And there are more features yet to come that have yet to be announced, all unlocked in no small part by our ebay.ca selling code no longer being the weird multi-currency outlier in the ebay family of sites.

I stopped responding to that USD retirement thread when there was nothing left for me to say that I hadn't already said. USD retirement is not the topic of this thread. And anyway, it's done. That project is complete.

Message 45 of 64
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

1. If you have a problem selling into the USA or UK today, those transactions negatively impact both your global standards and your UK or US standards. Under these new rules, that's no longer the case. No more double-jeopardy for Canadian sellers. 

I am probably going to say some things here that seem harsh, but understand they are not directed at you personally.  Rather they are directed at the management of eBay that puts out the spin we are all so accustomed to.  

First, I have to say that the text above (in bold) is exactly the sort of comment out of eBay that is infuriating and insulting Canadian eBay sellers, many of whom are eBay's most longstanding and loyal sellers and have provides the very best in customer service for years (as an aside, I doubt many "big-box" sellers can provide the kind of stellar buying experience that people like 'mjwl'  and I strive for constantly).  

For eBay to clothe this policy change in the guise of a benefit to Canadian sellers is frankly (and sorry to say) laughable. 

Most of us have little trouble selling to the U.S., and it was the combination of U.S. + U.K./international sales that helped us get the one TRS status we could rely on (Global).  EBay knows this, surely. 

I can't speak for other Canadian sellers, but I for one would be grateful and appreciative if eBay would -- for once -- step away from the paternalistic lectern and treat us as intelligent adults by giving us the truthful background and rationale for what they must know will remove many Canadian sellers from the TRS programme.  EBay might actually be surprised at how many sellers would accept and understand the need for cost-cutting if it were presented to them as the business people most are. 

This announcement is particularly transparent after eBay recently reduced the TRS discount to 10%.  It seems obvious that eBay is attempting to cut corners and save money by reducing the number of sellers getting the TRS discounts.  Fair enough.  Just tell us that for heaven's sake.  

Here is my suggestion for a refreshing way eBay could (and should) announce such changes that might actually help to keep the support and confidence of its sellers/subscribers: 

"In order to continue to be competitive in a highly challenging market, we have had to look for ways to tighten up expenditures and lower costs wherever possible.  Costs have been a challenge for us in the past few months.  While we know that the Global TRS programme has been of great benefit to Canadian sellers, this programme must unfortunately be reduced in order to effect necessary cost savings.  However, Canadians will still be able to qualify for U.S. TRS if they meet the standards. 

Since we know this will mean a significant adjustment for Canadian sellers, we are providing a 6 month grace period which we hope will lessen the impact.  

We regret having to restrict what we know has been a very helpful and popular programme for Canadian sellers.  We appreciate the support of our sellers in understanding that this step would not be taken were it not seen as necessary, and without serious consideration on the part of eBay management."

... or words to that effect.  How refreshing it would be to be treated as the stakeholders we are in this enterprise, rather than as infantile dependents!

2. We're protecting sellers from impact from the next 6 months, so there's time to try to build up more sales to domestic or other international countries. 

Again, this is eBay putting lipstick on an ugly pig.  Surely eBay must understand that for small or mid-sized Canadian sellers, ramping up international sales is next to impossible, given the reality of outrageous Canada Post shipping costs.  And Canadian sellers (like me) who have tried hard over the years through every method imaginable but failed to increase domestic buyer percentages by any significant amount will be unlikely to do so in the next 6 months, particularly given the overall slump in sales many have seen since last summer.

3. If after 6 months, you ultimately aren't able to reach minimum sales global top rated, but are able to maintain US Top Rated, then as a Canadian you still get the FVF discount on listings created on either ebay.ca ebay.com. 

This may sound as if it's some comfort, however it puts Canadian sellers in a dilemma, given your comment #2 above.  We have only 6 months.  Which do we do if we want to retain our TRS discount -- focus on international, or on U.S.?   Most of us can't do both.  The question now for those of us who want to retain TRS will be: which market to gamble on during the next 6 months?

My own situation is a good example.  For over 8 years my sales have been more than 90% to the U.S., but in some periods I didn't have quite enough U.S. sales to keep the U.S. TRS alone.  Global TRS acted as a valuable "back-up", because my combined sales always kept me above the mark.  Believe it or not, for a smaller, "boutique" seller like me, that 20% TRS discount was very meaningful.  Even 10% is significant.

So I suppose my questions are: 

1)  Why does eBay believe it needs to continue to use insulting "spin" to justify changes that are patently a disadvantage for sellers?  Is honesty and directness so impossible? 

2)  Does eBay even care anymore if it loses another swath of its small, boutique sellers, either from disgust with eBay's constant prevarication over policy changes, or because this TRS change will be the final straw?  Remember, last time it was a 10% reduction in TRS discounts, previously a 25% hike in store fees.  There does come a point where, without an honest explanation, such increases are unacceptable.  

3) I recall a pronouncement by an eBay CEO some months ago about "supporting its core of traditional small sellers".  Whatever happened to that fine sentiment?

Message 46 of 64
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rose-dee wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I am probably going to say some things here that seem harsh, but understand they are not directed at you personally.  Rather they are directed at the management of eBay that puts out the spin we are all so accustomed to.  

First, I have to say that the text above (in bold) is exactly the sort of comment out of eBay that is infuriating and insulting Canadian eBay sellers, many of whom are eBay's most longstanding and loyal sellers and have provides the very best in customer service for years (as an aside, I doubt many "big-box" sellers can provide the kind of stellar buying experience that people like 'mjwl'  and I strive for constantly).  

For eBay to clothe this policy change in the guise of a benefit to Canadian sellers is frankly (and sorry to say) laughable. 

Most of us have little trouble selling to the U.S., and it was the combination of U.S. + U.K./international sales that helped us get the one TRS status we could rely on (Global).  EBay knows this, surely. 

I can't speak for other Canadian sellers, but I for one would be grateful and appreciative if eBay would -- for once -- step away from the paternalistic lectern and treat us as intelligent adults by giving us the truthful background and rationale for what they must know will remove many Canadian sellers from the TRS programme.  EBay might actually be surprised at how many sellers would accept and understand the need for cost-cutting if it were presented to them as the business people most are. 

This announcement is particularly transparent after eBay recently reduced the TRS discount to 10%.  It seems obvious that eBay is attempting to cut corners and save money by reducing the number of sellers getting the TRS discounts.  Fair enough.  Just tell us that for heaven's sake.  

Here is my suggestion for a refreshing way eBay could (and should) announce such changes that might actually help to keep the support and confidence of its sellers/subscribers: 

"In order to continue to be competitive in a highly challenging market, we have had to look for ways to tighten up expenditures and lower costs wherever possible.  Costs have been a challenge for us in the past few months.  While we know that the Global TRS programme has been of great benefit to Canadian sellers, this programme must unfortunately be reduced in order to effect necessary cost savings.  However, Canadians will still be able to qualify for U.S. TRS if they meet the standards. 

Since we know this will mean a significant adjustment for Canadian sellers, we are providing a 6 month grace period which we hope will lessen the impact.  

We regret having to restrict what we know has been a very helpful and popular programme for Canadian sellers.  We appreciate the support of our sellers in understanding that this step would not be taken were it not seen as necessary, and without serious consideration on the part of eBay management."

... or words to that effect.  How refreshing it would be to be treated as the stakeholders we are in this enterprise, rather than as infantile dependents!

Again, this is eBay putting lipstick on an ugly pig.  Surely eBay must understand that for small or mid-sized Canadian sellers, ramping up international sales is next to impossible, given the reality of outrageous Canada Post shipping costs.  And Canadian sellers (like me) who have tried hard over the years through every method imaginable but failed to increase domestic buyer percentages by any significant amount will be unlikely to do so in the next 6 months, particularly given the overall slump in sales many have seen since last summer.

This may sound as if it's some comfort, however it puts Canadian sellers in a dilemma, given your comment #2 above.  We have only 6 months.  Which do we do if we want to retain our TRS discount -- focus on international, or on U.S.?   Most of us can't do both.  The question now for those of us who want to retain TRS will be: which market to gamble on during the next 6 months?

My own situation is a good example.  For over 8 years my sales have been more than 90% to the U.S., but in some periods I didn't have quite enough U.S. sales to keep the U.S. TRS alone.  Global TRS acted as a valuable "back-up", because my combined sales always kept me above the mark.  Believe it or not, for a smaller, "boutique" seller like me, that 20% TRS discount was very meaningful.  Even 10% is significant.

So I suppose my questions are: 

1)  Why does eBay believe it needs to continue to use insulting "spin" to justify changes that are patently a disadvantage for sellers?  Is honesty and directness so impossible? 

2)  Does eBay even care anymore if it loses another swath of its small, boutique sellers, either from disgust with eBay's constant prevarication over policy changes, or because this TRS change will be the final straw?  Remember, last time it was a 10% reduction in TRS discounts, previously a 25% hike in store fees.  There does come a point where, without an honest explanation, such increases are unacceptable.  

3) I recall a pronouncement by an eBay CEO some months ago about "supporting its core of traditional small sellers".  Whatever happened to that fine sentiment?

Hi Rose-dee.

I'm truly sorry my answers are not ringing true with you. It's disappointing to hear that I sound like I'm giving you spin. What I try to do here is give folks honest answers, as best I can. 

Reducing the top rated discount from 20% to 10% was indeed a price increase. That's clear enough. But the changes being made to the Global Top Rated program are not intended to reduce the cost of operating the Top Rated program in any way whatsoever.

The goal of those changes really is to make the program fairer for sellers, and to reduce the number of sellers falling below standard because of the double jeopardy associated with selling into DE, UK or US under the old program design. We really have modelled the impact on Canadian sellers, (honest!) and we really do expect a big reduction in Canadian sellers falling below standard. And we really don't expect much difference in the number of Canadians who will be qualifying for a Top Rated discount after this change. 

I appreciate that the explanation you suggested may seem more plausible to you. But I didn't take that approach because it's not actually true. 

Message 47 of 64
latest reply

With a recent update, sellers were positive that they would lose trs because of the late shipment percentage but as far as I know, there are not a lot of Canadians who have had that problem, including the ones that were very vocal about it on the boards. It seems that with every update some sellers are positive that they will lose trs or worse but more often than not, once the changes are implemented, the worst does not happen so I usually try to take a wait and see attitude.   Granted, it is annoying as heck to have fairly major changes a few times a year as we often do have to adjust in some way and there are usually more useful things to do with out time than make adjustments to the way that we do things since the changes don't usually (ever?) benefit us in the way that ebay suggests it should. 🙂

With that being said, my guess is that few if any Canadians have lost global trs because they had too many US or UK late shipments so perhaps the new set up benefits sellers in other countries?  I don't think that it has affected us here simply because of a higher total for combined sales of all countries have given us a buffer  l. For example if I have a total of 300 current global sales with 120 of those being from the US and 20 from the UK, Germany etc. and I receive late shipments from US buyers, the percentage is going to be smaller based out of 300 than it is based out of 160. I've always been in more danger of losing the US trs designation simply because the total on that side is smaller but once the global is out of a smaller pool of buyers, the situation may change.

Also, because I don't always use tracking, the numbers I just gave aren't all that realistic as my current late shipment rate for global is based only on 99 sales that either had delivery confirmation or that the buyer confirmed their shipment was on time. Since 47 of those are US transactions, once the US buyers are taken out of the mix, my late shipment will be based on just 52 transactions. If you made that change today, I would be much closer to losing my global trs.  So, I will have to wait and see what happens.

Message 48 of 64
latest reply

My apologies if this has been asked or answered already, I may have missed it. I realize that the changes are effective as of August 1 so any US buyers going forward will not be counted in the global requirements. Does that mean that the current US buyers (and buyers in other affected countries) will be taken out of the global portion of the program as of August 1 or will they stay in there until a year after purchase?

Message 49 of 64
latest reply

I don't have enough transactions to merit Top-Rated on either USA or UK but when they are removed from Global, I think there is a very good chance I won't have enough to rate Top-Rated on Global without them. We shall see.

Sales performance for me was fairly dismal in 2016. And it's not due to suddenly listing in CAD as so many others have claimed because I've used CAD all along.

The idea of losing the Top-Rated designation is more of an insult to me than a financial burden as the TRS discount is ten per cent of nine per cent Final Value Fees. Which amounts to a big pile of big whoop as far as I'm concerned.

It's the product catalogue issue that has me questioning how long I'll stay on ebay and in what form it will be while I plan to move the bulk of my product lines off-site. The potential loss of TRS is simply encouragement to do so. 

I'm still looking for clarification about those photo rights. I won't allow my hard-work and countless hours spent taking thousands of high-quality photos to be migrated to the Product Catalogue to be used to sell my sloppy and/or lazy competitors' items. Not without my permission and by that I mean that if someone wants to use my photos, they can buy the rights to do so from me. I'm not giving that away for free. If that means I must leave ebay to protect my intellectual and artistic property, than so be it. I will, and I won't look back with any kind of regret. 

Message 50 of 64
latest reply

Well then count me as one that lost TRS because of ebay's definitions of "late delivery"..which apparently included for a bicycle tire, that was bought on march 26, shipped from Canada to the USA  and was delivered on April 3rd. One week. Six business days for an international tracked shipment and it ws assessed as "late delivery", and so were 13 other successfuly delivered items over the past year... whose feedback from the buyers mind you didn't include the words "fast" or "fast delivery" or "arrived quickly" by accident.

So on one hand ebay keeps saying that Canadians don't have to worry about the "late shipment" criteria for packages to the USA in their global TRS determination but on the other hand in REALITY.... I have proof from my late shipment report than they actually do invent their own values for how quickly something should be delivered from Canada to the USA, and they've used it to justify taking away my TRS status and FVF discount.

Message 51 of 64
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

And we are very excited at some of Shippo's capabilities that weren't likely going to be available on Canada Post, including the ability to print labels for other carriers, the ability to print labels in bulk, label printing that works even on mobile, etc. 

Does this mean we will finally be able to generate a label for USPS, for example, for cross-border item returns?  

This has been a big problem for Canadian sellers, since they either have to hope for a very trusting and co-operative U.S. buyer who will foot the bill for the USPS label and wait to be reimbursed once the item arrives back at the seller's door, or a buyer who will actually use the seller's money to pay for return shipping and do it properly.  Either way, it hasn't been a very good solution where cross-border returns are concerned. 

Message 52 of 64
latest reply

@mjwl2006 wrote:

Yes, I think you are, I'll be in the same club (but on the other side of the coin), as I imagine a lot of small to medium Canadian sellers will be when they drop off the back of the Global wagon.  

I sell mostly to the U.S. (but not always quite enough to qualify for US TRS every time).  My international sales have always provided an "insurance policy" through Global TRS to get the discount and whatever added benefits that entailed.  This meant that ever since the TRS programme began, I've never been without the discount. 

Now my only realistic possibility of continuing to get the TRS discount and any other benefits, for what they are worth, is to work very hard to boost my US sales numbers.  It will be completely pointless for me to attempt to qualify for U.K. or Global -- those markets together (including Canada) have never, in nearly 10 years, despite all my best efforts, accounted for more than about 10% of my overall sales.  I'd be beating a dead horse. 

It's arguable that the effect of this TRS policy change (in conjunction with GST/HST soon being collected on our fees) may encourage many of us who have traditionally sold primarily to the U.S. to abandon our efforts to sell to Canadians.  For example, in my situation, I will likely register for GST in order to benefit from the ITCs.  But I won't enjoy having to charge GST/HST to my Canadian buyers, and that may be enough to completely dissuade what domestic buyers I may otherwise have had.  

If you're fortunate enough to be selling mainly to Canadians, it appears you'll qualify under the new Global TRS if you can keep your number of domestic transactions high enough. 

It's probably a good thing eBay reduced the TRS discount to 10%.  It takes some of the sting out of these changes.  Maybe that was eBay's purpose all along in reducing the discount.  Just 10% of 9% isn't much to cry over, when compared with a 25% hike in store fees last year.  My concern now is more about the visibility, placement, etc. conferred by TRS once fewer sellers qualify, i.e. the ancillary benefits of TRS may mean more soon.  

Message 53 of 64
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm truly sorry my answers are not ringing true with you. It's disappointing to hear that I sound like I'm giving you spin.

And I'm sorry too, but trying to pass off what will be an unpopular idea (re-organizing TRS) as a benefit (as in the explanation below) meets the definition of "spin" in my dictionary.  

The goal of those changes really is to make the program fairer for sellers, and to reduce the number of sellers falling below standard because of the double jeopardy associated with selling into DE, UK or US under the old program design. We really have modelled the impact on Canadian sellers, (honest!) and we really do expect a big reduction in Canadian sellers falling below standard. And we really don't expect much difference in the number of Canadians who will be qualifying for a Top Rated discount after this change. 

This double-jeopardy business is a disingenuous smoke-screen to obscure the inevitable difficulty a lot of us will have in keeping our TRS status.  

Frankly, the only sellers who would have had trouble with the "double-jeopardy" described here are the worst sellers, who would have difficulty staying above standard status in any situation.  In all my years on eBay, I've never even considered I could have any problem with "double-jeopardy".  But then I've always been TRS since the programme began, with 100% positive FB and not a single defect, ever. 

So the only way serious and dedicated seller can read this "explanation" is that eBay is concerned about providing an easier time for their sloppier sellers and a harder time for those of us who have worked so diligently to retain our impeccable seller status and provide exceptional buyer experiences.  In other words, a slap in the face for outstanding behaviour.  

To be honest, I would always rather take tough medicine knowing what the actual content is than be fed something over-sweetened with saccharine.  

Message 54 of 64
latest reply

I must echo Rose-dee's words in that I've NEVER worried about the so-called Double-Jeopardy being described. I have no defects. Never have.
Message 55 of 64
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rose-dee wrote:

rodney@ebay.com wrote:

And we are very excited at some of Shippo's capabilities that weren't likely going to be available on Canada Post, including the ability to print labels for other carriers, the ability to print labels in bulk, label printing that works even on mobile, etc. 

Does this mean we will finally be able to generate a label for USPS, for example, for cross-border item returns?  

This has been a big problem for Canadian sellers, since they either have to hope for a very trusting and co-operative U.S. buyer who will foot the bill for the USPS label and wait to be reimbursed once the item arrives back at the seller's door, or a buyer who will actually use the seller's money to pay for return shipping and do it properly.  Either way, it hasn't been a very good solution where cross-border returns are concerned. 

Hi Rose-dee. I will double check on this, but yes, I believe you will actually be able to set up a USPS account on Shippo as a Canadian, and use it to help with managing returns from US buyers. . 

Message 56 of 64
latest reply

i just spent 15 mins on the phone, mostly on hold to be told by two different agents that i received now two late delivery defects based on being 1 day past Ebay's estimated delivery times, which for international shipments from canada to the usa seem to be deliberately set lower than reality allows.

I ended up hanging up on the useless second agent after being fed the same company bull**bleep** line as the first agent.

March 26th sale (which was a sunday), delivered April 3rd, and a May 27th sale (saturday) delivered June 3rd (the following saturday) from Ottawa, ON to CALIFORNIA, USA...some four thousand miles away.

I suspect the only way around ebay's ridiculous notions of delivery periods is to set all my ebay.com shipping policies to say "standard international parcel" or something, because its estimates for expedited international shipping seem based off the domestic US postal time periods for those services even though I'm not in the USA and I don't ship using US Postal service as my originating carrier.

I recommend everyone check their detailed seller performance reports...I bet a lot of you have many defects you were not aware of.
Message 57 of 64
latest reply

I just edited all my ebay.com shipping policies... apparently ebay's estimation for delivery range for expedited international shipping from outside the USA is 1 to 4 business days, which with a 1 day handling time gives a total of 2 to 5 days...for items to be handled by first Canada Post and then US Postal service, with a stop in the hands of US Customs.

Meanwhile standard international is 5 to 10 days, and economy is 11 to 23 days.
Message 58 of 64
latest reply

The nightmare has begun!  I shipped my first eBay parcel using Shippo.  It doesn't mark the item as shipped on your (my eBay sold ) page, nor on your PayPal summary.  Pretty sure I will just be using Canada Post EST, unless Shippo integrates the eBay/PayPal system a little better.  What a horrid experience so far.  

Message 59 of 64
latest reply

@toolsnparts wrote:

The nightmare has begun!  I shipped my first eBay parcel using Shippo.  It doesn't mark the item as shipped on your (my eBay sold ) page, nor on your PayPal summary.  Pretty sure I will just be using Canada Post EST, ...

Use Canada Post's Snap Ship until July 31 for an extra 15% off the regular shipping discount (EST doesn't have the bonus discount).

-..-

Message 60 of 64
latest reply