Listing form crash- y today?

Maybe every ebay seller in Canada is trying to create new listings this morning, or maybe it's just me, but I am having a heck of a time getting anything done because the Sell Form is crash-y, particularly where the Picture Uploader is involved. I've been staring at a spinning beachball for what seems like accumulative amount of hours. 

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

hedge88
Community Member

It keeps blanking out the price and the electronic payment method. 

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Sometimes that sort of bug is a browser conflict. Which do you use? 

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

I use Internet Explorer but it never causes a problem.  So I tried Chrome, where there are still some glitches but not as severe. 

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

I'm a Safari user.

My problems are often with price and duration of listing resetting to what they were originally on a Relist or Sell Similar, no matter what I am trying to input. A ball spins and then are reset. 

But lately, my troubles have all been with the Picture Uploader. It stalls, crashes and fails to upload images. It is painful and time-consuming. 

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

I am having a very difficult time creating new listings because the Picture Loader is cuckoo. It's crashing, and now even the form is messed up for me. Screen Shot 2016-07-16 at 11.29.49 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-07-16 at 11.29.32 AM.png

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Now my Item Description on this item is invisible.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Disney-Planes-HARVEY-Piston-Peak-Theme-diecast-DLT07-RV-Old-Groom-Anniversary...?

Can anyone else see it? 

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

The plot thickens.

When I try to view that listing on ebay.com, it get the error message that the item does not exist.

When I look at it on ebay.co.uk, it's fine. 

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

"Can anyone else see it?  "

I see it. no problem.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

@mjwl2006 wrote:

Now my Item Description on this item is invisible.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/331906085849

Can anyone else see it? 

I see a whole lot of nothing, as in several screens of blankness in the description area when viewing on ebay.ca

When I switch the view to ebay.com I see the description.

When I switch the view to www.cafr.ebay.ca. I see the description.

I switched viewing through a number of the European eBay's and the description is there. For me (desktop computer, old Firefox browser) only eBay.CA fails.

-..-

Update: Rechecked just now, and now it shows on eBay.ca -- something wonky is going on with eBay's backend computers

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 11 of 11
latest reply