Can I insert a 3 D file into an add? I know that I can insert a 3 D file into a PDF.

I would like to help others in selling on ebay. Even help them from a small booth in a nearby

shopping center.I am an old ebay buyer seller . Please inform .. I have the stuff to do this ..namely the 

meshing software and the logitech camera etc ....but does Ebay let me do this.  

It would be a good sellng point to enable the shopper to twirl and rotate the image and see the item from all 

sides .. Please inform .. I have Rhino 5 and all that good stuff and a rotating light led round table /

thanks ....Ebay is just wonderful for buying and selling

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Can I insert a 3 D file into an add? I know that I can insert a 3 D file into a PDF.

It would be a pretty limited business, I would think since your customers would have to be local so you can do the photography + eBay sellers+ selling something best seen in the round+ tech savvy enough to see the advantages+ successful enough to be able to pay for your service at better than minimum wage.

Since the items that I can think of as being best served by this are garments and antiques, I'm not sure you would find customers.

But adding a video to a listing, which I think is what you mean, presents no problems as long as it does not take the customer off-site.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply