How to bring the item Ad on the top listing?

I'm trying to sell my item on ebay.ca which is lower in the price compare to other local sellers and I'm using the similar wording for title but getting very low Viewers. When I searched my item as a buyer I dont see mine.

Can someone help me how to highlight my Ad and bring on top of the listing?  

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Best Match is determined by a complicated algorithm. Number of previous sales seems to be among its top determining factors. Ebay wants to show buyers the items that other buyers bought since hey assume those are the ones that are interesting. Free shipping will also boost it a bit. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Not by dropshipping.

The only one who gets rich by dropshipping is your supplier.

Any problems are yours.

Instead of dropshipping the same things hundreds of other sellers are offering, with the same pictures and the same description, try looking locally for products to offer.

Sell what you know, know what you sell.

Check the (paper)* Yellow Pages for local manufacturers, importers, liquidators and jobbers.

Make an appointment. Visit.

Talk to them about purchasing small lots, ends of lines, returns.

If you are not asked about your sales tax number, you are paying retail. **

Bring your chequebook, or a credit card. You will have to pay.

BUT

You choose merchandise that meets your standards.

You choose merchandise that is not offered by hundreds of others.

You control your stock numbers.

You control packaging.

You control shipping.

TANSTAAFL- Robert A. Heinlein.

*Paper, because it takes at least six months for the book to be published,so you know the company has been around for a while.

** Not necessarily a bad thing, but if they don't ask, you never will be getting preferred customer pricing.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply