HOW CAN I SHOW EBAY STAFF THAT A POWER SELLER BRONZE LEVEL IS $1000?

Spoiler

hI

i HAVE 111 TRANSACTIONS AND IN THE LAST 60 DAYS i HAVE SOLD $1064.00.iN 60 DAYS.yET IN MY SELLER DASHBOARD GLOBAL IT SAYS I AM NOT A POWER SELLER!!!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Those types of designations are not granted immediately, they usually are done on or about the 20th of the month when seller performance is reviewed. Congratulations on achieving Bronze. Was there a reason in particular you are anxious to see that reflected on your Dashboard?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@affordablesecondthoughts wrote:
i HAVE 111 TRANSACTIONS AND IN THE LAST 60 DAYS i HAVE SOLD $1064.00.iN 60 DAYS.yET IN MY SELLER DASHBOARD GLOBAL IT SAYS I AM NOT A POWER SELLER!!!

2012 Requirements (http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/sell-powersellers.html😞

* Be registered with eBay for at least 90 days.

* Have an account in good standing.

* Maintain a positive Feedback of 98% or higher over the past 12 months.

* Follow all eBay policies.

* Have a minimum of 100 transactions and $1,000 in sales with Global buyers over the past 12 months.

Status evaluation is done once per month.

-..-

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

No kidding.I am well aware of that link.That is the problem ebay shows me with 43 transactions in the last year.In the last 60 days I have sold 60 items and the dollar amount is $1068!!In 60 days!!That is why i have stopped selling on ebay.I qualify for top rated seller and yet I do not receive the badge after being told my seller dashboard has a glitch.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

The Powerseller designation is virtually meaningless.

But if this 'glitch' frustrates you to the extent you don't want to sell on ebay anymore, then you are probably right in that this is not the sales platform fit for you.

Once you get into the thick of selling on ebay, that 'glitch' you are experiencing as far as 'Powerseller' goes will seem like the most minor of concerns not worthy of your attention when you are faced with some of the actual big ones.

Also, you will discover for yourself that many ebay Customer Service Reps will simply agree with whatever you say when you call to report a 'glitch' so that they can get rid of your call as they have no actual idea what caused or is causing the problem. They have quotas to meet and the longer they spend on any one call, the worse it looks on them.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply