Turbo Lister 2 not connecting to Description Builder

I run Windows 10 Pro and have used Turbo Lister 2 (Canadian version) successfully for some while. However, it has suddenly stopped linking to Description Builder and despite wasting time trying to find out why, and doing a clean re-install of Turbo Lister 2, I am nowhere nearer to solving the problem. I do not have any problem with Turbo Lister 2 on my old Windows 7 Pro PC and wonder whether recent Windows 10 updates are the cause of the problem. Any help would be gratefully received.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Never used Turbo Lister but I gather that it has stopped supporting eBay or eBay has stopped supporting Turbo Lister.

This was announced nearly a year back.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Turbo Lister is still available as a download from eBay, and I have just uploaded 2 items using (Canadian) Turbo Lister to UK eBay from my Windows 7 Pro PC.
Aside of that, your picture, many (too many) years ago, I used to watch Violet Carson playing Ena Sharples on "Coronation Street". I don't, and couldn't, watch the series now.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Like I said elsewhere, if you need a listing tool, you will have to switch to another. There are many threads on ebay that discussed which ones worked best with ebay after the actual Turbo-Lister-is-Dead-to-Us announcement.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

And your explanation why eBay Canada is still offering a download of Turbo Lister 2 is?
And your explanation why Turbo Lister 2 still works (at least on Windows 7 operating systems) is?
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Ebay Canada is rife with dead links and links that don't lead to necessarily current information. We regular Board users find them weekly.

But by all means, don't take my word for it. Come to the Weekly Chat hour on Wednesdays and put the question to actual ebay Canada employees yourself.

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Weekly-Chat-Session/bd-p/23000000073
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Thank you for your somniferous response, wake me when it's all over
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Your antipathy is misdirected.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply