how to recover unsold items over 60 days?

My unsold items are gone over 60 days if not re-listed. How do i recover up to 90 days also?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

My ebay only shows 60 days while all other ebay tools will,show 90 days which is how long ebay keeps them. Why my ebay only shown 60 days ia a mystery.

To see the 90 days, subscribe to free ebay selling manager, not pro version which costs a monthly fee. You can also download and install free ebay turbo lister to see the 90 days as well as save old listings past the 90 days for as long as you want. Turbo lister is available for windows computers only.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

My ebay only shows 60 days while all other ebay tools will,show 90 days which is how long ebay keeps them. Why my ebay only shown 60 days ia a mystery.

To see the 90 days, subscribe to free ebay selling manager, not pro version which costs a monthly fee. You can also download and install free ebay turbo lister to see the 90 days as well as save old listings past the 90 days for as long as you want. Turbo lister is available for windows computers only.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply