photo upgrades

what don't the photos I posted 'enlarge' when I click on them?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

photo upgrades

You have to select that option when you're creating the listing. It looks like it worked for some of your listings but not others. (Also, I seem to recall 'enlarge images' will fail if your resolution or dimensions are too low but that might be an out-of-date error now.) You can pay extra for enlarged images in the search results too. It may work if you attempt to revise your listings. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

photo upgrades

Thank you mjwl2006 for your help. My attempt at revising my listings failed 😞 I also inserted a picture after I changed its resolution to 500 pixels & that too didn't work.
I'm not sure if it's best I remove my listings & restart or just leave them this way
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

photo upgrades

Sorry, I didn't see your reply until just now. You might have to wait it out until the listing ends and then start again....? Or you could 'end it early' and try again. Did you use the 'enhancements' feature on page two of the listing form that allows you to add goodies like a larger image and bolded tittle etc? It costs a dollar, I think, to add the 'enlarge photos from search results' feature. If you've paid that dollar and it still doesn't work (check your seller account to see if the fees were applied) you can and should call ebay to tell them it failed and you want your buck back. I always do when things go wrong. It's time consuming but it's the principle of the matter. When technical glitches mess things up, no one knows until it's reported.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply