reselling items that I did buy on eBay

Hi!

I did budded sometime ago an items [Microsoft Office Pro 2010 and Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate]. They are still in original packing from the seller. I do not need them anymore and I was posted on eBay for sale with one picture each. Recently I did add more pictures for better view and I gat email that items was suspended for violating eBay and the owner rights. I did these post for NO attention to do any illegal activity. This items I budded in the past with NO aver that they was illegal or sell with NO authorization of owner - Microsoft. Can somebody help me with this predicament, please.

Thank you.

Sincerely, Dustin

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This is probably one of those cases where you will have to call eBay Customer Service to ask precisely what was done to violate terms. Software is not my specialty but there are rules too with the photos you choose to upload to use to sell your item or the description that you write. It has to be your own. Not copied from somewhere, as that may be cause for copyright infringement. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

This is probably one of those cases where you will have to call eBay Customer Service to ask precisely what was done to violate terms. Software is not my specialty but there are rules too with the photos you choose to upload to use to sell your item or the description that you write. It has to be your own. Not copied from somewhere, as that may be cause for copyright infringement. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi, mjwl2006!
Thank you very much for the Info and for your help. 🙂
Sincerely,
dudo_cactus
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You are very welcome. I hope that you are able to easily resolve the issue.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply