Help ! I'm going to be on Holliday's how do I set my account to seller is away ?

How do I set my account to "seller is away" ????
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Help ! I'm going to be on Holliday's how do I set my account to seller is away ?

Since you don't have a store, just close all your listings. They will go into your Unsold List for upwards of 90 days before being deleted.

I did that last month since I am in the process of moving and most of my stock is either disposed of or in a storage locker.

If you will be away for over a month you could reopen all your listings for a few minutes (and yes you will pay for that unless there is a listing promotion that covers you) and then immediately close them. That gives you another three month extension.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

You can't unless you have a store
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Since you don't have a store, just close all your listings. They will go into your Unsold List for upwards of 90 days before being deleted.

I did that last month since I am in the process of moving and most of my stock is either disposed of or in a storage locker.

If you will be away for over a month you could reopen all your listings for a few minutes (and yes you will pay for that unless there is a listing promotion that covers you) and then immediately close them. That gives you another three month extension.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Without a store, I believe you will need to end your listings.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thank you !! Why can't we put seller is away. On eBay.ca ? I see it all the time ? Mmmmm thanx tho ! 💖
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thank you !! Why can't we put seller is away. On eBay.ca ? I see it all the time ?

Those sellers are more courageous than I. Or more naive.

Leaving a listing open means it can be bid on and won. Now, why does that happen? Because the buyer didn't read the listing completely.

And the seller, who is whale hunting in the Antarctic, is faced with a sale she cannot complete, even when the ship gets into port on the Falkland Islands in two weeks.

Unhappy customer, negative feedback, violations, trashed DSRs.

End all listings. Problem solved.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply