How can my product be on the Ebay front page?

Hi,

I just started my company about 2 months ago and it's going really good. The name of my company is: All Around Nursing Cover. I make Breastfeeding cover made with Muslin cover and also the mom can wear it. There is 7 different way to wear it.

I was wondering what I need to do to be on your first page cover. Also when someone do a research about nursing cover, how can I be in the first page?

Thank you so much for the help,

Emilie

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

first of all you need to be a top rated seller,which takes time and a lot of sales,with a lot of good feed back,i dont want to discourage you,but it dont happen over night,once youve established your self the sky is the limit,only 50 percent of buyers leave feed back which is kind of a bummer but like i say it takes time.do not really think that there is a better answer but there are others that may have a better answer good luck and time will tell welcome aboard and the best of luck to you

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

first of all you need to be a top rated seller,which takes time and a lot of sales,with a lot of good feed back,i dont want to discourage you,but it dont happen over night,once youve established your self the sky is the limit,only 50 percent of buyers leave feed back which is kind of a bummer but like i say it takes time.do not really think that there is a better answer but there are others that may have a better answer good luck and time will tell welcome aboard and the best of luck to you

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Work on your titles.

You have 80 keystrokes FREE to advertise your product.

And while your trademark is not bad, you could add maternity breastfeeding baby infant washable one size, or variations without cost.

This is a member to member Board. EBay employees rarely look here.

Those ads you see on the eBay cost thousands of dollars.

As a new seller you have a short term boost in Search. After that ....

Hmm- another thought.

List your green and your grey covers separately.

The more items you have listed, the more hits your account gets.

Do you have any other products?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply