How do I add an item after the sale?

I sold one item buy-it-now.  After the sale closed the customer and I messaged each other.  He would like to buy two of the same item.  The listing was only for one item.  How can I add a second item to the sale?  Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@jillybean90 wrote:

I sold one item buy-it-now.  After the sale closed the customer and I messaged each other.  He would like to buy two of the same item.  The listing was only for one item.  How can I add a second item to the sale?  Thanks!

Either setup a second listing of the item for the buyer to purchase (this can be made buyer specific, like a title that has the buyers ebay name) or send the buyer a paypal invoice for the extra cost.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@jillybean90 wrote:

Either setup a second listing of the item for the buyer to purchase (this can be made buyer specific, like a title that has the buyers ebay name) or send the buyer a paypal invoice for the extra cost.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you. When I go to "Send Invoice" for the item there is the option to add shipping charges but I don't have the option to add another line item or change quantity. Is there another place to send an invoice?
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

"When I go to "Send Invoice" for the item there is the option to add shipping charges but I don't have the option to add another line item or change quantity. Is there another place to send an invoice?"

If your buyer is okay with the understanding that the new ship cost includes the 2nd item, then you can add the extra cost to the shipping cost.

Or you can send a paypal invoice (assuming the buyer paid for the first item with paypal) for the additional amount -- this done directly through paypal's "Send & request"
Message 4 of 4
latest reply