How to do that for deaf user with no TTY phone?

Due a fraud bidder X user no pay. Ebay charge me fees. Doe not make sense. They bid my item and winning bid, but refuse to pay due fraud X users. Result, I paid commission on Ebay. I chose wrong selection options for claiming and report this incident , but I selected wrong selection as X users already pay this item. LOL. Do not make sense. He does not pay my item. This X user does not exist anymore. I pay a fee for no sale item. I want to choose do not receive payment, but I select already receive payment from non-existent X users. Conclusion, Ebay charge me fee commission sales for this item. I am deaf and no assistance or TTY telephone.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

I will reply to your question like I have replied to your other questions about accessibility to ebay for people who are hearing-impaired.

You cannot use TTY. You need to contact ebay via IP. This is from ebay staff itself:

People with a hearing disability can contact eBay through IP-Relay (not through TTY). IP-Relay works through the computer. Most internet providers offer an IP-Relay service....

------------------------------

The following is a link that may be useful to you depending on who you use for Internet services:

http://www.bell.ca/Accessibility_services/Bell_IP_Relay

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

5 REPLIES 5

If you mistakenly marked the item as paid, then go to the item in your Sold section.

From the More actions dropdown menu select Unmark as payment received

Wait a few minutes for the eBay systems to update.

Then open an Unpaid item case to get your fees back.

From the eBay help files:

To receive a final value free credit for an unpaid item, you must open an unpaid item case in the Resoution Centre ( http://resolutioncenter.ebay.ca/ ). Give the buyer up to 4 days to respond. If the buyer does not pay 4 days after you've opened the case, you need to close the case to receive a final value fee credit.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I will reply to your question like I have replied to your other questions about accessibility to ebay for people who are hearing-impaired.

You cannot use TTY. You need to contact ebay via IP. This is from ebay staff itself:

People with a hearing disability can contact eBay through IP-Relay (not through TTY). IP-Relay works through the computer. Most internet providers offer an IP-Relay service....

------------------------------

The following is a link that may be useful to you depending on who you use for Internet services:

http://www.bell.ca/Accessibility_services/Bell_IP_Relay

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

How register with Bell IP Relay with Bell phone number account?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Have you tried registering at top right?
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Screen Shot 2016-10-08 at 11.19.31 AM.png

Message 6 of 6
latest reply