I am the new seller, why is there no buyer to bid my item? The auction time almost end.

huykontop
Community Member

I am the new seller, why is there no buyer to bid my item? The auction time almost end. Could anybody give some tips on it?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I am the new seller, why is there no buyer to bid my item? The auction time almost end.

j44b
Community Member

Some items never sell, and may be overpriced when adding up price of item and shipping costs.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Most people prefer to buy pairs of shoes, not singles. Although there is an underserved amputee market, I suppose.

Also spelling.

French "cafe" /  English "coffee".

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

No shipping is listed. That could be it. You only show one shoe (even though you're selling a pair). That could be it. The brand of shoes is not listed. People might be on vacation and now shopping on ebay. Sometimes items just don't sell the first, second or 3rd time they are listed.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply