I haven't listed an item for sale in a while and am having trouble with the new streamlined listing.

I haven't listed an item for sale in a while and am having trouble with the new streamlined selling.  When I try to select international shipping it gives me the option to select the USA or worldwide. When I set shipping to the USA it doesn't seem to give me the option to select other countries to ship to. The only option I'm getting is USA OR worldwide. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

"How would you like a job where, every time you make a mistake, a big red light goes on and 18,000 people boo?"
~Jacques Plante, greatest goaltender of all time.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I haven't listed an item for sale in a while and am having trouble with the new streamlined listing.

I think there are two different Sell Your Item pages.

When I click on Sell at the top of this page (ignoring the dropdown menu), I get four page form.

Tell us what your selling /Category/  Listing / Review and list.

The link for listing more countries should be under the USA link and says Offer Additional Service.  Do you see that?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You do not get to choose countries to ship to. Your choices are the USA or worldwide.

What you have to do is deselect the countries, "excluded", that you do not want to ship to. This leaves you with your "approved" list of countries you will ship to.
Photobucket
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

As femmefan said, the quick sell your item form doesn't have that option. You can switch forms by clicking on the top right side of the sell your item form that you're using now.  The longer form will give you the option of setting a price for the U.S. and another price for other countries.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks everyone

"How would you like a job where, every time you make a mistake, a big red light goes on and 18,000 people boo?"
~Jacques Plante, greatest goaltender of all time.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply