I sold one item on eBay and shipped.

I sold one item on eBay and shipped. Buyer said she payed and I see it says pad but where does my money go?

I also ended up having to pay $10.00 for your invoicing.  

Can you please help confused .......

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@angecumming wrote:

I sold one item on eBay and shipped. Buyer said she payed and I see it says paid but where does my money go?

Note: these forums are seller to seller for the most part.

Where is your money?

You should also have a PayPal account to which the purchase price was paid. Sign in to PayPal and look.

-..-

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Did you open a Paypal account?

Did you complete the confirmation of identity part?

That's where PP sends a few cents to your bank account and asks you how much it is. When you tell them the amount, they remove it and open your PP account.

Then when you fill in the Sell Your Item form, you give the email address that is attached to your Paypal account to connect eBay and Paypal.

It doesn't happen often, but both buyer and seller can manually mark a transaction paid. This is useful because sometimes transactions are completed in cash or by money order.*

As a new seller, PP will hold your customer's payment against your good customer service for 21 days. Then it will appear in your PP account.

You can print PP/Canada Post shipping labels from that amount immediately though. And you get a discount between 5% an 17% on some shipping services.

*Sellers cannot demand these forms of payment, generally.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply