I want sell more of my Brands name clothes and accesories from my personal wardrobe

nat359
Community Member

Hello ,

I'm selling personal items. All them either Chanel, Gucci, DolceGabanna, Fendi or others well know brands. Sold 3 items, positive feedbacks. But as a new seller based on E bay policy I can't sell any more Branded stuff as I need to make first 30 items sell in next 90 days. My question is: All my items are  Brand named clothes or accesores from my wardrobe, how can I make such sales  to release limits ,if the only  things I have  for sale or auction are branded???

Please help. 

Natalia

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I want sell more of my Brands name clothes and accesories from my personal wardrobe

Basically you can't .

This is a Buyer Protection policy, based on preventing scammers from selling counterfeits cheaply and disappearing with the disappointed buyers' money.

This is also the reason why your customers' cleared payments are being Held* by Paypal for 21 days against your good performance.

To some extent it also protects the new seller from scammers who may win many items and then make phoney claims of non-delivery or 'not as described' to get the items for free.

The other seller protection, again one that anxious newbies may dislike, is prevention of overseas sales. Shipping within North America is tricky enough.

When you can ship overseas, remember, NO surface shipping ever. Air Mail.

*I hope you have noticed that you can use the Held funds to purchase Paypal shipping labels for your customers. There are discounts of 5% to 18% off PO counter prices for these labels. A small blessing given the high cost of Canada Post shipping.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

It also gives you a chance to work on your titles.

You don't seem to have anything listed at the moment, but I wonder if your keyholder would have done even  better with Chanel in the title? Or the Uggs boots if they had been listed in footwear rather than athletic apparel?

Nice clear pictures. More wouldn't hurt.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply