If "List your Collectibles FREE, up to 20 items auction-style" is still active, why you posted my co

net2rad
Community Member

If "List your Collectibles FREE, up to 20 items auction-style" is still active, why you posted my collectible listing in "List FREE – Up to 80 auction-style or fixed priced listings"?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If "List your Collectibles FREE, up to 20 items auction-style" is still active, why you posted my co

@net2rad wrote:

If "List your Collectibles FREE, up to 20 items auction-style" is still active, why [charge] my collectible listing [to] "List FREE – Up to 80 auction-style or fixed priced listings"?

Temporary free offers (if active) get used up first, then the regular every-month free offers.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@net2rad wrote:

If "List your Collectibles FREE, up to 20 items auction-style" is still active, why [charge] my collectible listing [to] "List FREE – Up to 80 auction-style or fixed priced listings"?

Temporary free offers (if active) get used up first, then the regular every-month free offers.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You are absolutely right but in this case, unfortunately, it's not function! I don't know why?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply