International shipping service provider requirement is receiver contact Number ( Tel or Mob )

International shipping service provider requirement is receiver contact Number ( Tel or Mob ) .... 

Ebay Policy is : 

Policy overview

We don't allow our members to use eBay to contact each other to make offers to buy or sell items outside of eBay. Also, members can't use information obtained from eBay to contact each other about buying or selling outside of eBay "

If I msg to a buyer for asking Contact number is that against the policy ??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Stupidly, yes.

However, the work around solution is to put your own phone number in there.

It might be used by the postal system to contact your customer.

As if.

You may find the phone number and WILL find the email of your customer on your Paypal payment.

If you want the phone number of the buyer without asking the buyer via email then ...

One way is to sign in to www.goSHIPPO.com, find the purchase in the ORDERS section, click on "Create label", then look at the section called "Recipient Address" for the phone number.

At that point leave, and no label will created.

-..-

salmahashm0 on ‎09-22-2017 08:20 AM
I only found 10 % to 20 % contact number at PayPal invoice. Once I sent an item via DHL and they returned to me because of no buyer's contact number. Yes the PayPal have buyer's email address but sometimes buyer donot reply within two days, and we have only two days for handling and shipping time period.

Couriers are more likely to use telephone numbers than postal services.

Why would you need to contact a buyer at all?
He pays. You ship.
He doesn't pay. On Day Four, you open an Unpaid Item Dispute.