My page is showing prices in different currency. Anyone ever had this problem & if so how to fix it

My page is showing prices in different currency. Anyone ever had this problem and if so how do I fix it? Any help would be useful

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

My page is showing prices in different currency. Anyone ever had this problem & if so how to fix it

Since you're based in the USA I will assume you want US$

You are currently on eBay.ca -- default display is Canadian dollars.

Switch to eBay.com and you should be back to US dollar display.

You might have to sign off ebay.ca and then sign on to ebay.com for the switch to take.

If you see different currency always check the URL to see which ebay site you are connected to.

-..-

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Since you're based in the USA I will assume you want US$

You are currently on eBay.ca -- default display is Canadian dollars.

Switch to eBay.com and you should be back to US dollar display.

You might have to sign off ebay.ca and then sign on to ebay.com for the switch to take.

If you see different currency always check the URL to see which ebay site you are connected to.

-..-

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

BTW , even on your home site, you will see the price in USD and also in the currency the seller originally listed in.

Sellers can list on any site, anywhere in the world, as long as we make it clear where the product is located.

So a German seller might list on eBaydotCOM and her prices would appear there in USD.

She would state that she ships from Germany.

But if she listed on eBaydotDE (the German site) and was willing to ship to the USA, her prices would appear on the dotCOM Search in USD and on the actual listing in euros and in USD.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thank you for your help. Don't know why it changed it to start with. I have never had that happen before. Thanks again
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you for your help.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply