New promotional listing procedure?

I just listed my promotional items... But was unaware that I had to click the "Activate offer" button in the email. Is there any way to receive a credit for the $36.30 I've just incurred in fees? The items are otherwise eligible, just that I did not know to activate the offer prior to listing. These are usually automatic, and have been for years. Next time, though, I know to activate these offers.

I tried emailing eBay support through the email that sent me to the listing promotion invitation, but it's an automated box, apparently. I can't figure out how to get hold of them through email. I can't afford to pay $36.30 in fees right off the bat, and was really counting on this promotion to get me kickstarted again into selling more high-volume stuff.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

New promotional listing procedure?

If it's any comfort, those fees won't be charged immediately. Fees are charged monthly usually about a week after you receive a notice that they are due.

But on the other hand, if you sell any of your items. Paypal will Hold your customers' cleared payments for 21 days against your performance.

Once you have been notified of the cleared payment, print out your shipping label through PP. Not only will this come from your payment, not your pocket, but it may give you a discount of between 5% and18% off PO counter prices on some services.

There is no email. There is a phone number. Call during the day to get Utah, where most of the clerks speak English as a first language, although they may have difficulty with concepts like "Canada". Pee before you call, don't use a phone that charges you by the minute, and have a good book to entertain you while you are on hold.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply