New to ebay. International Shipment

I have been on eBay about 30 days and I have sold a coin to the Netherlands.

I have reread my eBay agreement and I do not meet the requirements for international shipping (i have not shipped the coin yet).

1.  Can I ship this item?

2.  If I cannot, what happens next (I do not want to dissappoint a customer this early and ruin my score)?

Kind Regards,  Peter

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

A sale is a sale.

Ship.

The 'no international selling' policy is probably a Buyer/Seller protection set up so that naive buyers don't get taken by unscrupulous sellers ( Don't worry! It takes longer to get there from Tanzania! I will send a replacement but just wait another six months!) or buyers (The package didn't arrive! I want a full refund and $10 for my heartache! BTW the stamps on the package were very pretty.)

You may not be able to print out a shipping label through Paypal.

Do not ship until PP tells you the money has been received. Keep in mind that they will Hold it for 21 days. Another Buyer Protection.

Don't be surprised if your Dutch customer has an American address. Trans-shipment is a big business. As long as you can show the coin arrived at the trans-shipper you are fine.

Only ship to an address supplied by Paypal.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

A sale is a sale.

Ship.

The 'no international selling' policy is probably a Buyer/Seller protection set up so that naive buyers don't get taken by unscrupulous sellers ( Don't worry! It takes longer to get there from Tanzania! I will send a replacement but just wait another six months!) or buyers (The package didn't arrive! I want a full refund and $10 for my heartache! BTW the stamps on the package were very pretty.)

You may not be able to print out a shipping label through Paypal.

Do not ship until PP tells you the money has been received. Keep in mind that they will Hold it for 21 days. Another Buyer Protection.

Don't be surprised if your Dutch customer has an American address. Trans-shipment is a big business. As long as you can show the coin arrived at the trans-shipper you are fine.

Only ship to an address supplied by Paypal.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply