Payment question

Hello

I had a seller who didn't pay accourding to my page, and she has come back to me saying that she did pay and that she is waiting for me to get it, is she lying to me or is there a problem with my page.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Payment question

Check your paypal account. While it is possible (however unlikely) there is a disconnect between your payment being received and the acknowledgement of it on ebay, the record in your paypal account won't lie. Also, double-check the email address to which the payment was sent, both on your end and the buyer's.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Payment question

Was the seller refunding you?

Or are you the seller?

If you are the seller and the buyer backs her PP account with a bank account, she wrote you an e-cheque. While the money is already out of her bank, it is still being processed through the US and the CDN banking systems. This can take up to 10 business days.

Until then, you cannot print a shipping label through PP.

Since you are a new seller, your payment will be Held by PP against your good performance for 21 days after clearance. You still have to ship. And it is safe to do so.

PP will release enough of the payment to pay for a PP shipping label.

Not only is the ability to print that label a useful indication that the payment is cleared, but for some Canada Post services PP gives a 5% to 18% discount off PO counter prices.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply