Has anyone had any questionable( hacked acoount) purchases from a Russian Name

Recently I've had a number of purchases from " hacked "  accounts.  These items are shipped to a freight Forwarder in New jersey or Toronto.  Googling the address I found the name of the company:  polarexpress. www. polexp.com,  after researching this outfit I discover it's a Russian Freight Forwarding service  with proxy address's ' for people to buy from Ebay, etc and have their items delivered to Russia.

Has anyone else had this issue and how do we deal with it?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@enetseller07 wrote:

Recently I've had a number of purchases from " hacked "  accounts.  These items are shipped to a freight Forwarder in New jersey or Toronto.  Googling the address I found the name of the company:  polarexpress. www. polexp.com,  after researching this outfit I discover it's a Russian Freight Forwarding service  with proxy address's ' for people to buy from Ebay, etc and have their items delivered to Russia.

Has anyone else had this issue and how do we deal with it?

This isn't an answer its a question.  How do you KNOW it is a "hacked" account?  A lot of people in different parts of the world use freight forwarding services and if the seller just mails the item to the **bleep** and it shows DELIVERED then the seller has seller protection.  I don't think I would know if someone bought from a "hacked" account, if the "ship to" address and the registered PayPal address were the same.  How can we tell? 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

OMG!! I abbreviated Freight Forwarding Service by the first 3 letters and it reads "bleep"! If those 3 letters also mean something dirty, its news to me.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Ha ha, oh yes! Those three letters in all caps mean, as the kids are calling it these days, for ----'s sake. Too funny. I know only because I have a teenager who likes to LOL and IDK all the time. <--- Eyeroll.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

It's a hacked account because 2 other customers said so, their account was hacked and they filed claims with Paypal.
Ebay sent notice of account be being compromised
Two orders I didn't ship, the order two, Paypal covered under seller protection. Four customers from 4 different Ebay account all going to an address in Toronto, with one going to New Jersey US, all with Russian names. The name of the address doesn't not match the account-holder name on Paypal. That's how I know.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Seller is only protected if the psckage is Signature Included, and the account is a verified account.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply