How do I email ebay with a question without answering others questions first since that is not helpi

My performance on ebay is below standard and it has not been stated why when I have done nothing wrong. I am only allowed to sell 5 things a month after 20 years. The sellers seem to be the one's that are getting screwed, the buyers change there minds when they win bids and I get the shaft. You have heard that complaint for years now but nothing is being done about it. I have not had any negative feedback all year long and still for some strange reason I have a below  standard rating? Please Please Help Me. Bill Reidhead

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

How do I email ebay with a question without answering others questions first since that is not helpi

As an occasional seller you are much more reliant on your Detailed Seller Ratings than those of us with steady sales.

I suspect your drop is because of that unhappy customer who left you a neutral, and trashed you on all your Ratings. And it is likely that others left positive feedback but did the same to Ratings. There are two 'false positives' in the past six months.

The neutral rolls off after 12 months, and I believe the Ratings do too. That will help.

I also looked at your lone listing, but the only possible problem I see there is your 5 day shipping window. There has been some spirited discussion about this and how it impacts TRS. You might want to check out the Seller Board for opinions.

You csn appeal your restrictions about every 30 days, by using Help and Contact at the bottom of this page. When you ask for a phone call you get a PIN to help you make contact.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

xeposter
Community Member

Hello. eBay does not have email support any more. If you would like to call eBay about your problems, you can by visiting http://ocsnext.ebay.ca/ocs/cuhome?from_ocs=1 or going to eBay Home > Help & Contact > Contact Us.

Hope this helps.

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply